OMNIMAX experience while high

Discussion in 'General' started by .::jackass::., Jan 23, 2006.

1. hey watsup i want to infor everyone about the best experience ive ever had while high .... i went to a OMNIMAX theatre at the science center ... and watched sum movie about the nile .. it waz sooooo fucking trippy cuz the theatre was a HUGE dome so it waz just amazing .. like i cant descripe how awesome it was :D... i couldnt even walkproperly after i got off the chair at the end ... so sick :D

2. i fucking love the omnimax they have at places like that, i have on in downtown cinci at the museum. the ones in the movie theater is a ripoff(i was thinking a dome) but it was just a bigger screen.

they always have cool shit playin like nile or shark stuff, all really amazing stuff when stoned

3. yea they have a IMAX at MOSI down here in FL but i havnt been there in over 5 years before I smoked. I remember it bein crazy sober. I would LOVEEEEEE to go stoned thats goin on this years to do list. Hell yea:smoke:

4. the omnimax is sick ... i saw this bad ass movie about space exploration right after we smoked some j's

5. ooh yah IMAX r fucking amazing, christ the Jordan's Furniture store...yes a furniture store has a dam imax theater, they play cool shit all the time, deff goin one time soon

6. do you live in h-town by any chance? i was at the museum yesterday takin my mom to the princess diana thing for her christmas present and i saw they had a movie on thei max about the nile playing