Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMMP Patient Question(s)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by wickedjoker, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Hey every one, I finally went through all the time, paperwork, and money necessary to obtain my OMMP patient card/status a few weeks ago. It feels fucking amazing! :D But as a newcomer I've got a few concerns.

I was hoping some fellow OMMP patients/growers/caregivers etc. could help me out with a couple questions I have..
    Like..

Can I smoke in public?
    If not, what are the rules pertaining to that?
    Am I aloud to smoke while I'm driving?

I really wasn't given much in the way of material to read when I got my card so.. I'm not all that sure where to go for answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Smoking while driving is a no no, whether your a card holder or not you can still get a DUI from the police, i smoke in public and havent found any problems, assuming your not walking around with a tube during the day. I think anywhere you can smoke cigareetes you can medicate (unless within a 1000ft of a school and those exceptions)

Hope that helps!

3. Just google your state laws for it. It will tell u everything you need to know. Each sate has different laws to follow

4. [quote name='"MindLiberator"']Smoking while driving is a no no, whether your a card holder or not you can still get a DUI from the police, i smoke in public and havent found any problems, assuming your not walking around with a tube during the day. I think anywhere you can smoke cigareetes you can medicate (unless within a 1000ft of a school and those exceptions)

Hope that helps![/quote]

That does help! Thank you. I managed to get a copy of the OMMP's regulations from a dispensary and figured out most of my questions. Although it doesn't really specify where you can smoke, I think I get the general idea.