Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMMP Loophole?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by spakky, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Let's say someone goes out and visits Oregon. they wouldn't be part of Oregons MMJ program, is there still a chance to get some fire errls?

Somewhere it said you can give "donations" to caregivers in exchange for product. i know it's technically still illegal, but if someone comes from out of state, sees someone offering some and saying donations can they be contacted and obtain some?

2. So you're asking for tips on how to illegally buy cannabis from a collective?

3. How hard is it to find hash in the weed capital

4. #4 spakky, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    not from a collective, more like people that have their own personal ads. some say things like "patients and donations only", and some say they check for paperwork and some don't..

should i just go across teh river into washington? it's legal there, i just dunno what the exact laws are..

5. ahh gotcha. i'll just got read up about it there, rather not risk it illegaly here if i can drive ten minutes and get it legally lol