Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMMP help!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GetHigher2050, Nov 16, 2012.

1. What up GC. I'm new to the site and this is actually my first thread. But I was just wondering if anyone knew how easily you can get your medical card in Oregon? I've had some shoulder pain for a few years now and I went to physical therapy for it, for a year. Maybe longer. So is this enough to become an OMMP?

2. When I got my card 7/2012 they wanted current medical records to show I had been to the Dr within the last 12 months. Once I provided them the records I was approved on the spot, given a temp card to carry that made me legal till the one from the state was mailed to me, it took about 6 weeks.

Hope this helps.

3. I forgot to add that it the OMMP card is a year to year approval process. You must reapply for it before the end of 12 months to stay safe with the state

4. Alright that doesn't sound too tough. Thanks man.