Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMGWTF's Glass and Grass Thread (*continuously updated*)*)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OMGWTF, Jan 27, 2011.

1. #1 OMGWTF, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    What's up GC?
    Since I'm brand new here and decided I'd like to try and leave a good first impression, I figured I might as well get things started off right. So for my first post, I decided to get my very own glass and grass thread started. I've been medicating a lot lately (perhaps a little too much for my own good), and as a result have watched a lot of danky come and go in a very short period of time. Rather than cluttering the Stash Jar and Toking Tools with a bunch of individual threads, I thought it'd be best if I shared my acquisitions with you all here:)

So without further ado, OMGWTF's glass and grass.
    Enjoy:wave:

Azura - good hybrid
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Headband - when I saw the name, I thought this weed would be fucking amazing. It looked pretty good and smelled pretty good, so I couldn't resist since I got 8g's for $45 since I was a new patient AND because the week before I'd been smoking on some 707 Headband straight out of Humboldt and it was godly...Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed since it did not get me nearly as medicated as the 707 did and I did not enjoy the taste at all.
    [​IMG]

Skywalker OG - dankyyy
    [​IMG]

Herijuana
    [​IMG]

Green Crack and Green Crack macro
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Express - one of the best tasting pineapple strains I've had. Great high too!
    [​IMG]

Private Reserve and Private Reserve macro - I loves me the private reserve
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MHHC OG - I've had better house OG's but it was not bad at all. In fact, it was rather dank. And kudos to MHHC for having $45 caps on all of their best meds, as well as offering even more affordable alternatives with a bit of a sacrifice in quality, but still decent!.
    [​IMG]

Presidential OG and Presidential OG macro - very dank.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Church OG and Church OG macro - one of the tastiest, dankest buds I have ever smoked.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sierra Purps - yeah. It's fucking purple. Very clean, lemony, dieselly taste too.
    [​IMG]

DIY pressed hash (20g) - okay so this one has a bit of a story. I scored an ounce of unpressed hash for $300. I did a little DIY press job with a medicine container filled with unpressed hash and a stick of chapstick to pack it down, which surprisingly got the job done. I kept the other 8 grams unpressed and would sprinkle pinches of it over bowls of herb so when I started burning it would all melt into the herb. Basically every single bowl I packed for 2-4 weeks was honeybud:D On the downside I jacked my tolerance WAY the fuck up. On the bright side, I was MAJORLY medicated for that period of 2-4 weeks :p
    Sorry it's a shitty webcam picture and sorry I don't have any pictures of the actual hash, but here is about 20 grams of DIY "pressed" hash wrapped in foil.
    [​IMG]

More to come soon.

2. So I had a Chronic Tonic Leisurely Lemonade and a Big Bud Brownie for dinner, but ate them before I took pictures -__-
    (^^^my subtle attempt at shamelessly self bumping.......no love? </3 )

3. Nice pics bro, know i can see why you got your name!

4. How's the chronic tonic? Nice buds btw. I can just imagine the smell of dank from each of em.:smoke:

5. Haha thanks mang:smoke:

Aha thanks dude. They were all pretty decent meds. I'm just about to run out though so you can definitely expect to see some new stuff tomorrow!
    And I liked the lemonade a lot actually. Really good tasting lemonade that still had that familiar kush taste in every sip. It got me pretty fucking faded for like an hour or two. Really made those two hours of driving enjoyable:smoke:
    I'd say check it out if you ever get the chance. The brownie however was kinda a bust... :/