Omg, what??

Discussion in 'General' started by Clairvoyant, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Alright so has this happend to anyone else before?

It's been a long day. You've been studing up for that huge college test and get called in for work because some JACKASS decides that he doesn't want to show up, and are forced to basically ruin whats left of your friday. After a long day of good ol' hard work, you come home, with one thing on your mind.

Bud.

You run up to your stash, grab your pipe, and load a fat bowl. You pick up your lighter, start inhaling, and try to light it. Click, click, click. :confused: Nothing. No flames. Guess what? You're out of lighter fluid and this happens to be your last lighter

FUCK!!!!!1!!!11!!1

Of course, you go and get your lighter, and everything is fine, but hey. Why did it happen to me? :(

TL;DR: Shit that keeps you from your weed is infuriating.

2. i bought a pack of 20 lighters at the dollar store.....i make sure shit like that doesnt happen to me :D

3. Smoking a bowl after a hard day's work is awesome. :hello:

4. You know it brother:smoking:

5. When worked called, you should of been like "It's my day off, I'm out of town. Sorry"

6. Unfortunatly, lieing to my boss isn't possible atm.

7. I've totally been there.

Fortunately I live in a city, so I can always make a quick run to the corner store and get a lighter in about 2 minutes.

That said, one time I was burning with some friends and we had two lights with us, but one was out of fuel. The other was fine until someone sat on it (it was in their back pocket) and the wheel snapped out. So now we have one lighter with fuel that doesn't spark, and one lighter that sparks but has no fuel.

We smoked the whole session using one lighter to spark the other one.