Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMG! So fucked up!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Aug 12, 2011.

1. This thread is just made of fail. The op is an idiot. This probably didn't happen. He's probably so delusional from being high he thought he even had a girlfriend.
    Besides from my experience 12 year olds dating do not last 6 years thats highly implausible right when he said that.

2. Yeah, besides the whole not recognizing the numbers (if you two both really got new phones to fuck with other people, you might as well have broken up by then), not recognizing the shape of your girls booty, her skin tone, or her speaking demeanor and phrases she uses in the texting, you also have to think of how fucking unlikely that is, besides all the facts that allude to it not being true.

But, assuming this is true, you both are fucking stupid, and I mean that in the least offensive and most respectful way possible :rolleyes:. You may have not had it as your intention, but you realized what site you were on and went on to send pics/texts and set up a meeting. No denying you knew what was going on at that point.

And she was fully aware the whole time.

You're both in the wrong, here. No need to point fingers, or say you're livid with her, bro. You did the same shit, whether or not it began unintentionally.

And let me tell you this from experience. Now that you both have made plans to cheat on each other, it's going to happen. I advise breaking up right now to save yourself from getting stuck with this girl more than you already are, and getting totally depressed, cheating, fighting, making up, and living this sort of routine for however long it lasts before it hits rock bottom and you get her pregnant, she robs you, you hit her, or some horror story happens that links you to her for a long time more than you want to be with her.

3. LOL! Now you both know you're cheaters!