omg seeds intercepted by homeland security

Discussion in 'General' started by superbeastly, Jun 1, 2011.

1. okay so my seeds got intercepted from homeland security am i safe im scared the package came thro but no seeds. and i think i have another package otw will it be intercepted too?

2. You have to dip ASAP! Get your shit and your weed and D I P!!

edit: did you send them to your house?

3. HORRIBLE NEWS cops

4. well that sux.. you have about a 50/50 chance you will get the next package.. and don't worry the cops are not going to show up at your door because of seeds..

who did you order from?

5. i shipped to my friends parents house will the cops cum or any mail or anything bad? help im scared!

6. I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble unless it was large amounts of weed. I had the same thing happen to me many years ago when a friend from Germany sent me some computer software and a few hits of acid. I got the package all torn apart and taped back together with the software but no acid. Nothing ever happened.

7. I have had my seeds taken a few times.. other than losing my seeds nothing ever happen. you just get the notice with the original package and never hear from them again.. ;)

8. i got no notice just a sticker

9. that depends on what the hell you are doing to that cop..:eek: :laughing:

10. btw it was worlidemarijuana seeds the single seed center fuck them

11. Probably going to raid your house now and shoot you 71 tiems, watch out bro

12. It's not really their fault, shit just get's randomly caught in shipping. There really isn't much you can do about it.

13. No cops are going to come to your house!! maybe your package might come.. the other one got intercepted so I actually don't see why the other one wouldn't .. soo idk :rolleyes: :laughing:

14. "If for whatever reason your order does not arrive, we will re-ship free of charge. All you have to do is choose one of our 'guaranteed' shipping options (and make sure you enter your address correctly!)."

Did you select guaranteed shipping? If so they will reship at no charge see above from there site.

Never had any problems with them my orders always arrived promptly and intact.

15. for all you know the government may own that website and is altering the seed, and fucking up our natural weed ninja style as growers sell to dealers.

stoned thoughts :smoke:

16. yeah, not every seed bank can be as good as the Attitude.