Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omg i tried some hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Painkilla240, Jul 18, 2009.

1. OK so I have never tried hash and 45 minutes ago I just had some of the best HASH ever. Probably not as great as OSG almost pure hash but still one of the best medical marijuana hash ever. Well as I said it was my first time and I did not know how potent it is. Well check it out it was very potent hash from Trainwreck...which is bomb as hell. Anywayz I so we had some DANK ass bud and we had a few bowls going around and my best friend goes check out what i got and I'm like whats in that thing and he said it was hash so I was checking it out and he put about .3 in each bowl ontop of the bud and dammmmmn I thought I wasnt feeling shit but boy did it kick in when I got home and drank a cup of water and damn it kicked in even more when I was confronted by my mom...right now shes awake and just trying to ease drop/spy on me. LOL well anyways you guys gotto try it:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::hello::smoking::smoking::wave::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: <<<<<<<DATS HOW I FEEL TIMES 999999999999999999999999

2. Your flying i see.

Haven't had good hash...darn America.

3. Yea man we had 2g's of it :))))))

4. I smoke dank weed like almost everyday if not everyday.....I smoke a Gram a day but I could smoke more its just I cant afford it currently. But anyways so this in comparison to anything I have smoke is on a different playing field.

Sorry if I dont make sense I am just really flying this one.

I had a tolerance and it would be difficult for me to get high but shit this is getting me super high.

5. What movies do you guys suggest to watch
    ???

6. xD you kidding me?

:smoking:

watch how high

7. Watch The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

8. Guys so I had the best joint ever....

I picked up some blue berry Northern Lights and some Skywalker Hash, Sour Diesel, and GDP.

I just got a pack of king sized zig zags and Rolled 4 joints with about 1g. each plus some hatch sprinkled ontop. I love B.B.N.L it tastes so good and sweet you can taste the beautiful flavor when u inhale and even more when you exhale...This bombest night ever. Also their were a lot of cops out and I had to ditch a few lol I guess its the end of the month and they got to meet their quota.