omg i thought towns going dry was a myth

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by foolcoolguy, Nov 2, 2008.

1. nobody in my entire town has weed. i don't even care if its shwag, and I havn't smoked shwag for nearly a year.

this has never happened before, this week seemed normal, but on halloween nobody has anything and same thing today.

2. a lot of my friends freinds have been getting busted so i have no connects that are not hiding out (lol) right now. i feel your pain.. beer is your friend :)

3. Once the elections are over shits gonna pick up

4. ^^^ :rolleyes::rolleyes: dude you cant be serious...

I dont think the underground pot smoking world takes breaks during presidential elections

5. Dude. a myth? how often you dont see weed is how often my town DOES have anything.

Which right now it does. and it's all mine :smoke:

6. Im talking about the dealers at the top who are pushing mass quantitys of mexi brick, coke, and other drugs, and are connected, not your locally grown stuff

7. I only live in a small town, but three big dealers have been busted this month. Everyone we know is dry, or at least pretending to be so they don't get caught. Thats why we started our own closet grow.

8. never say never man, cause shit happens

9. then you are severely mistaken

10. Everything is dry here aswell! I think they some how are gettin ahead on the war, save me:eek:

11. Man, all you people who live in the US have it rough. In Canada we got mad weed :) I've burnt some dank tonight and I'm planning on burning after my rents get back and go to bed so I'll dedicate a few tokes to the rest of the dry blades out there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a little christmas list to write :)

12. how is he mistaken. I dont see how electing a new president affects how people grow weed and sell it to potheads

13. It's not that nobody has weed, it's that you're not looking hard enough.

14. the only weed i could find was 2g of dank that got sold before I knew it was a drought

then i found a half of dank but another kid baught it and wouldnt sell shit

then I found reggies but ended up not buying them

then i ended up getting robbed basically because i fronted a former friend $180 for a half and they come back with 3g and 60 dollars

and then I couldn't find anything...
    nobody has weed...

15. I do envy the Canadians for their abundant supply. Hearing it here you could almost think everyone in Canada had to smoke tuff. But, I helped this Canadian kid when got stranded across the border when his drunk friends left him. While we waited for his gf I smoked him up and he got real blazed and we watched Space Jame until like 3:30am. Dude got hella quiet and then was like, "damn I am so high."

Really not trying to hijack this thread, just kinda blazed ahaha.