OMG i cant decide

Discussion in 'General' started by oiunsauo, Jun 11, 2009.

1. well i now this is probably the wrong place to write this but i just dont know what to buy.

iPod touch (old version and dont know when the next one is coming out) with wireless internet
    (NEW psp that coming out in october) with wireless internet

well i have a black berry with internet but just dont want to pay an extra 30 dalliers a month for internet when i already pay for house internet, so i ended up canceling it. know i miss it so i am try to decide and kinda want one now and have the money, but if a new ipod touch comes out right after and is better ima be pissed. and october is far away.
    what do you think, i now the decision is mine but i want your advice. thanks

2. Sell it all and buy some weed.

Thats just me.

3. haha thats funny

4. ipod touch. i enjoy mine quite a bit. and mine doesn't even have the games and crap on it.

5. That new PSP looks terrible, I'd go with the Ipod Touch, but that's just me. You just have to ask yourself whether you're more of a music person, or a gamer. Whichever one you see yourself using the most, go with that.

6. Psp sucks dick for browsing the web, I had one and I sold it to buy the I touch (which I am using to write this) and I don't regret it at all the psp is a piece of shit, the dienloaded games on my I touch have better graphics and the accelerometer is sweet for racing games. Most websites won't even load up on tbd psp you get an error saying it's too large. The psp itself feels like a flimsy piece of shit copardd to the I touch too. Plus it's a fucking brick to carry around in your pocket to listen to music on. Another thing, the psp can't watch YouTube either, it only supprts flash 6 and YouTube needs flash 8. PLEASE DONT GET A PSP!!!! The games army even good the only having one analog stick ruins fps games, it's only decennt for racing games and the I touch has way better racing games that can beb purchased from the app store for under 10 bucks!! Sorry for ranting but I bought a psp and was pissed I wasted money on it. Get an I touch I promise you won't regret it, just make sure you get a screen protector on it right after you open it. /end rant

7. Sony should not be able to advertise wireless Internet as a feature, that's how shifty the psp is with internet, 95 percent of pages will error out and the other 5 percent will come up all fucked up!!

8. thanks for that info

9. I can almost guarantee there will be a new iPod Touch out this September, since September has been new iPod month for Apple for a long while now

10. that sucks that i have to wait that long. i wish they would release info on it

11. Nah man why do you need a phone with wireless unless you have a career already? Just somethin to blow your money on, no reason to check Facebook everywhere you go. I would seriously just use the money on an Oz.

12. get a used ipod touch off ebay for now and just sell it when a new one comes out or something