"OMG COPS...lolz joking"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NotoriiouzZ, Aug 29, 2009.

1. After you punch em...just throw in a just-audible.."Just kidding!"

2. happened to me and my friends... it was basically boy who cried wolf. my one friends kept fucking around like that when we were out smoking. so i hear a door shut, stand up a lil to see a cop walking towards us. he was about 50 feet away, so i said "guys fuck cops!"

those fuckers looked at me like i was fucking around, then i grabbed my bong and bolted the fuck up out. when they saw that they instantly followed.

3. Thankfully most of my friends that I smoke with aren't retarded enough to yell "cops" unless there actually is one. But if someone decides to be a funny man, I'll punch them square in the nose. Shits not funny

4. #24 mr. magic, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    no but i had someone say that seriously and i thought they were joking got away though ran so fast when i finally saw them

5. its amazing how many people on GrassCity say that they will 'punch them in the jaw', 'break their fucking nose' etc but really, would you ? you would punch your friend square in the nose for messing with you?? not got a problem with that, im just glad i dont have friends like you..

no offense..

6. i had a friend do this one time to me. it was the first and only time it happened in our group.
    a bunch of us were coming out of this old abandoned building, freshly baked, and at the back of the building you can see across this big ass river. at the time a buddy of ours is on the other side with his girl, and knows what we were just up to. in good humor he starts yelling, "COPS! COPS!" there being no way he could actually tell whether or not the fuzz was actually around. when we make our way to the front of the building there were indeed 3 cruisers waiting for us. luckily i wasn't quite 18 when that shit went down so my record is still clean

7. I remember back in high school on a 4/20 we left during lunch to smoke a few bowls (not the main sesh of the day, there was full on 4/20 party later that night). We drove to a campground/park and parked in an empty lot and boxed the car (sounds dumb but it's a legendary stoner spot and I've NEVER seen a cop there). We smoke maybe 4-5 bowls between the three of us and and everythings going as planned and we're pretty gone. So we start up the car and head back to the school. As we're leaving the park road and heading back to the main road my fried totally does a bad rolling stop at the intersection. I'm no back seat driver but I had to point it out, just something like hey man, there's no problem but I gotta say try not to drive like that since it's my weed and my pipe and they're on me so I'll get the possession charge if we were to get pulled over. My friends like alright my bad, wait shit, there's a cop behind us. Oh shit! It's lights are on, we're getting pulled over. I'm like fuck man we're screwed (I had a very resiny pipe and at least a half on me (it was my 4/20 supply). He's like shit dude don't look back it will look suspicous, and my dumb stoned ass thought that sounded reasonable, so I didn't get a visual on said cop. Also this whole situation seemed way more believable because our third friend turned on that stupid cop sirens ringtone right when my friend said it's lights are on. I'm tweaking out thinking about whether or not I'll be able to down an entire half and shove a spoon up my ass before he gets here or not, and what I'll say to my parents with my one phone call. I realized though that we had gone a good mile down the road and my friend had made no effort to pull over, at which point I called bullshit. Totally killed my buzz. When we got back, I punched my friend in the plexus and we called it even.

About a month ago me and another friend had picked up this kid who said he smoked, he's sixteen I think. We rolled up a 3g blunt of some kush and started cruising with it. We were puffin on it for maybe 5 minutes when the kid in the back screams COP LIGHTS BEHIND US!! My firmed without thinking stubs out and downs the blunt without thinking. It was maybe half burnt at most. We look back and see this punk laughing his ass off and says just kidding! We pull over and kick his ass off out of the car and drive away. We were at least 10 miles from his house at around 1:30 AM in a rather bad part of town.

Never did hear how he got home.

8. LOL, My first time ever having my own weed. I was SUPER nervous cuz right after I got it, I seen the cops pass and look at me. Then i was walking down the street and my friend goes "Omg cops" I throw that shit all over the ground(had no bag, alot of it was shake) and started running. He was messin' with me.

9. You don't understand. That's not messing with you. Anyone who pulls that shit is NOT a friend, and needs to be punched, they could endanger lives, possessions, wealth, and more.

10. Haha, endanger lives.

I remember one time after me and my friends bought a bag we walk up to the top of a hill and realize that a cop was there all along, we just walked right buy him scared as hell.:rolleyes:

11. Thats how I lost my fist bong me and some of my mates where toking it up down a park where we were camping out and we where just sitting around toking it up and my mate goes shit the cops man the cops are coming he just said it to try and wig out this fist time smoker that was there and the first timer grabbed the bong and all the weed and ran of into the bush we didn't see him for like 6 hours and when he came back he was all dirty like he had be hiding somewhere out in the forest and this bit I will never forget it was so funny he just looked at us and said "man the cops where chasing me I had to ditch the stuff (my brand new bong and half an ice cream container full of weed) I hid in this creek for ages until they left" and my mate just goes "dude we where joking" and everyone just cracks up. it was probably you had to be there mo but I thought it was hell funny. we looked for that bong for ages but we couldn't find it.

12. I totally bet he hid the weed and the bong somewhere and just pretended not to be able to find it. Then he went back and got a free bong and all that weed the nest day

13. hahahaha probably ay he was a little tripped out weedy cunt oh well

14. Bro, if you're taking their side I'm glad to not have friends like you. It kills your buzz and you risk losing your whole stash over a joke.

I would actually punch my friend, or at the very least tell them to open my car door and just give them a nice kick to get em out. (They better hope the car isn't moving because that's no funny joke.

15. if somebody did that to me, depending on where we were, i'd punch them in the face, or kick them out of the car, or something, cause i would be fucking pissed.

16. This is the worst. Then and the sketched out paranoid friend who tags along and doesnt even smoke but acts like he did and just is like omg wut if we get busted guize

17. I've done this to a close friend before. We were driving through a neighborhood whilst smoking. He was in the middle of a hit when I say, "Dude, we're getting pulled over." At that moment I started to pull the car over, he just bugged out and put the joint under the car mat in one spastic movement. He still gives me shit about it to this day.

18. some of you guys need to learn to take a joke, me and my friends always joke about cops. its just tradition for us since the first time we smoked together after we all got busted together. its kind of an unspoken rule though that you don't do it to the driver, just any passengers. sure i wouldn't make the joke the first time i smoke with a new group but i don't know anyone sensitive enough to hit someone over a joke.

19. Hehehe..... I must say, I have been known to fuck with people like that. There are just some moments were I can't resist. I.E: Calling cops when i'm chilling with my friend at his house and he's smoking me out = not cool. Calling cops when your smoking a blunt on a dark street corner with two paranoid friends just to see there faces = fucking funny.

20. Never happenedto me...

but i know how much it would piss me off :mad: i think its important to SHUT THE FUCK UP about police when toking to make it relaxing, unless obviously theres police about :smoke: