OMG Apple Cider Vinegar FTW!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MeMikeGrow, Jun 3, 2009.

1. For the past ten years I've suffered from a progressive case of dermatitis. It started out as teenage acne. When the zits wouldn't go away, my mother took me to a dermatologist He promptly gave me a prescription for Tetracycline, a common anti-bacterial (didn't even ask about my sugar and white flour eating habits). Well that cleared the acne up for a little while, but then I started getting focilitus which then progressed to a dermatitis (dandruff like flaking but all over my face). I went to a different doc and she prescribed acetone. The dermatitis went away temporarily. I was only able to control the outbreaks with Nizoral (a topical steriod cream). All these drugs were pissing me off. The doctors said it was my genetic makeup -- that some people are more prone to these *disorders*. BULLSHIT!!

Fast forward to three months ago. I went on a strict candida diet - no carbs, no refined sugar or flour, no polished rice (Read Sugar Blues by William Dufty -- proposes that sugar is linked to cancer). My skin cleared up a little bit and I felt way more healthy/energetic/less depressed. But the dermatitis still flared up. WTF!!? I kept searching and searching and came across this site -- Ailments from A-Z. The home remedy for dandruff was Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), a little hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and water. I had nothing to lose and tried it out. GOD it stung like mad on the first application. The next day it stung a little less. By the fourth day my dermatitis was absolutely gone and it didn't sting to apply the ACV.

I am completely amazed this worked -- like a charm. Even more amazed (well, enlightened) at how the medical establishment pushes its drugs without reference to such a simple cure or even checking into my original diet. And to top that, I've learned that the tetracyclene and acetonin kill all bacterial floura -- even the helpful probiotics nessesary for digestion -- thus making original problems even more complicated. It's like: once the medical establishment indoctrinates you with a drug it keeps on feeding you more and more drugs that have side effects that need more drugs. A never ending cycle.

So ACV is my new elixir. This old folk remedy cures everything: allergies, acid reflux, gout, arthritis, headaches, yeast infections, psoriasis, depression. Crazy I'm just finding out about this. Maybe it can help you too.

Peaze
    -Mike

2. What was the concentration A to C to V . I am curious and NEED to try this for the same reasons you did. Help?

3. All the info you need is on this page: Apple Cider Vinegar cures - the best NATURAL home remedy for many health issues.

You should be able to find ACV in grocery stores. There is no mixing A to C to V. It's all one thing in one bottle. Heinz makes an organic ACV that I mix about 1 part ACV to 5 parts water, then spray on the dermatitis areas. Drinking ACV helps too. I use Bragg's organic ACV for drinking. I mix 1 tablespoon to a pint of water.

Bragg Live Foods, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, Bragg Liquid Aminos,Systemic Enzymes, Bragg Live Organic Food Products, Patricia Bragg, Paul Bragg, Bragg Organic Olive Oil, Bragg Salad Dressings, Bragg Seasonings, Bragg Health Products

4. Yea I have mild to moderate acne and my mom was telling about this. I thought she was just blowing smoke out her ass but after reading this thread I'm going to have to give it a shot.

5. Either that or many people look over the benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

6. but is there any way to reduce the 'burning sensation' that acv gives? i read about acv being used on genital warts and people are saying that it can burn your skin if you're not careful with applying it. that's why some of them used creams instead like oxyfend zerowarts. can this 'burning sensation' be experienced in other cases of acv treatments?

7. protip: dillute with water or the high concentration of acidity will wear away at your teeth enamel.

8. ACV is a fucking cure all for everything.

When the economy collapses and chaos consumes us...I'm finding the nearest health food store and raiding the bragg's ACV.

9. concentration of ACV if you're gonna drink it is two teaspoons per one glass of water. :)
    and yes, ACV cures so many things! this includes genital warts (but my sister's got cured by zerowarts) so we never really got to try ACV's efficacy. has anyone tried it on warts?

10. back when I had shingles I was told to drink some and apply some directly to it, I was desparate and tried it. It did help the almost unbearable pain/burning. I have always heard good things, but idk how much I could force myself to drink it lol

11. 1. Make sure it's organic ACV !!!!! (Trader Joe's or Whole Foods)
    2. Make sure your dilute the ACV with water