Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

omg... am I a pot head now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sleepyhead2011, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Okay, so I have a question. I used to smoke weed maybe once or twice a year. Now I smoke like once a day sometimes every other day. I have done this for maybe the past... two or three weeks possibly more. Yesterday, I wasn't going to get high. I ended up getting all depressed and I was seriously thinking I was going to kill myself. I've never thought like that before. So, I lit up. After I got high, I was like wtf dude? Chill out! Everything is all good. Have I become dependent on getting high? I love being high... I'm a great person to be around when I am. I just didn't know I had become a pot head. What do you think?

2. Wow haha. Maybe you should reconsider smoking the great herb for when your older and more mature... kid.

3. It's not like you "become" a pothead and your fate is sealed, you control whatever you do. You were bummed out because you couldn't smoke, it happens, just put things in perspective and say to yourself that there'll be plenty of other opportunities to smoke in the future.

If you want to kill yourself when you can't smoke, you're gonna have a rough life, cause that's like the most insignificant problem ever in the grand scheme of things. Perspective dude, you need it :p

4. ^Perspective, right on.

5. I'd toke to that.

6. if you kill yourself make sure to burn any connections to marijuana in your suicide.....i want it legal within the century at least and you would be used as the newest propaganda tool for anti-marijuana activists :p....no but seriously don't kill yourself bud is no where near important enough to let your life start to revolve around it, i think you need to review your priorities.

7. No no. I didn't mean it like I want to kill myself when I don't have weed. It's more like... i go through this panic attack nowadays when I'm not high. I feel real jittery and stuff. Idk. I get high and then I'm cool.

8. You should have killed yourself so I wouldn't have spent 90 seconds reading this thread and another 10 posting, that's 100 seconds I will never get back, you should be ashamed.

Uhhhh:smoke:

9. nothin wrong with toking every day. just dont let it become a problem where it interferes with other aspects of your life

but seriously you probably know very little about the magical herb if youve only been smoking daily for a few weeks

sounds like you should not smoke so much if you are getting panic attacks.

10. ..What do you mean " omg... am I a pot head? " You say it as if theres something wrong with smoking every day, several times a day ( Which there isn't ). It sounds like you need to take a step back and possibly examine your mental health..honestly some people are not mature enough to handle certain things. :smoke: Shouldn't be a big deal when you're out dude, I smoke 6+ times a day but when I'm out I'm not fucking debating killing myself, it can be a bummer but it's really insignificant in what's really important in life. Its meant to enhance your life, not run it.

11. hey OP its called life, it sucks, get use to it. Weed isn't the magical cure or cause of your problems. I recommend you quit smoking, and fix the cause of your problems. Also would you call yourself a "crackhead" no, so don't call yourself a "pothead" either.

12. you smoke daily, thus you are a pot head, welcome to the club =)

13. I would use the term "stoner" rather than "pothead".

It sounds like you are dependant on weed giving you a good time. Stop smoking a bit and try to chill without it a few times. Should help a little :)

14. Listen to this guy. I once felt exactly like you.

15. Lol yea dude you are....welcome 2 da club...lol....but seriously....kill urself?.....thats f***ed up s**t. You should never feel like that involving herb, maybe you should get some help.

16. and so humble too ;)

17. You're hopeless now, you might as well just go through with killing yourself because there's no way out of the pit you've dug yourself into.

18. If I were you I would just take a very long brake. possibly a month or two. See how you feel and get it into your head that you CAN live your life without the herb.

It's only as addictive as you want it to be. As many peopple have said make the herb revovle around your life not the other way around.

19. I think you should smoke when your older. I think the reason bud is so bad around jr high/high school kid's is because kids aren't responsible. They have a hard time controlling their urges. It's not that kids are "addicted" to weed, it's just that they are not responsible. Smoking that much doesn't make you a "pot head". Who cares anyways? It's just a generalization. Who determines what a pot head is anyway?