OMFG Read This!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by anoldsoul69, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Now that the title has stolen your attention...
    This is not nearly as exciting as the title implies, but please do read on.

I am curious as to how widespread this sensation is: How many of you have had the sensation of continuously falling when you're really stoned? It especially happens when I smoke before I go to sleep. I will be lying there in the darkness alone with my abstract thoughts and, all of a sudden, I feel like I'm falling. The sensation is intermittent, of course, but while it's happening it lasts for a while, like for five or more seconds at least and I often times have to sit up to make it stop. Sometimes it's kind of cool, but a lot of the times it's just overly odd. Is this common or what? :confused:

By the way, just got a half zip of some Green Crack earlier this evening. Sadly, I have no pictures, as my camera is not in my possession at the moment, but I assure you, it is absolutely beautiful. It will be gone way too soon though. Just thought I'd share... :smoke:

2. False advertisment.

You will hear from my lawyers.

And I have never had that sensation.

3. when i first started smoking, if I closed my eyes it would feel like I was doing never ending backflips lol, it was pretty sweet.

When I was a kid I could actually bring about that sensation by will that the floor dropped out beneath me and I was falling, and now that I'm older I can't anymore, though I read it's a good way to go into a trance for a certain meditation lol. Oh well i'll get it soon enough

4. Yes, this is why the sensation is sometimes very cool. I often feel like if I were to continue "falling", I would experience some weird trance-like shit, like as if I were tripping out or something, not quite hallucinating, but almost.

5. Fuck the title to this thread.

Floating, yes. Falling? Not really?

When I sleep though? I definitely get waken up by the sensation of falling in a dream/nightmare.com

Edit: Holy fuck i'm so high and out of it, my fingers (on one hand mind you--in bed...lazy...) instinctively typed '.com' at the end of that FOR NO REASON. Jeez. --hits bowl--

6. I don't think you know what the feeling of falling really feels like. I think you should jump off a 10 story building. If you survive, you can then make a better analysis of the feeling when you're stoned.

have a wonderful day. :hello:

7. #7 meddlehaze, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010

This I believe is referred to as the "Weed Orgasm". Which makes a real orgasm look like nuthin ;)

EDIT: Next time you experience this, imagine yourself in space just falling through the stars. Try to really imagine the stars passing by you. It's interesting

8. Hmm, have you considered that OP might have bungee jumped before, or been on a free fall ride at Disneyland? I think he means the feeling of the G-Force. He can create that 'sensation' with his brain while intoxicated on THC.

have a wonderful day. :wave:

9. Ive had this experiance and you continue to do. Its really hard to explain why right now, but you get it? Man im high

10. when i get very high, usually at around 3 am i feel as if i am spinning in a rocking chair endlessly, just spinning end over end. Also sometimes it feels like my body is the earth, and my head is the moon, and were just orbiting each other.

11. generally get this feelin wen im drinkin n blazin at same time. feels weird but good at the same time. jus ride it nothin to worry bout

12. You know that the stars would be at least the size of Earth right? You'd be instafried.

13. lol :D

Enjoy it dude, I love that sensation...

14. I do, only after smoking tons of dank too quick. But it feels as though I'm falling throughout many deminisions only to regain full awareness i'n my own dimension. Like I can control it sometimes, like how far I fall but I can only stop i'n what I would call my natural dimension. Idk man I enjoy it's intense.
    I see everything around me exactly the same but still very diffrent because I know it cant be right . Idk I'm fried as well. :smoke: