OMFG Obama killed a fly.

Discussion in 'General' started by Gr0wSm0k3S3ll, Jun 20, 2009.

1. lawl, i cant believe this is actually in the news, Obama killed a fly. Not to mention PETA[gay fags] got mad at him. Honestly i think this is the stupidest thing to make the news, ever. lol here is a PETA quote.

PETA is sending President Barack Obama a Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher, a device that allows users to trap a house fly and then release it outside.
    “We support compassion even for the most curious, smallest and least sympathetic animals,” PETA spokesman Bruce Friedrich said Wednesday. “We believe that people, where they can be compassionate, should be, for all animals.”

all i have to say is wow.:confused:

2. i laughed when he did it, he's pro.

3. hahahaha

4. HAHAHAHAHAH.

and here's where i hang my head in shame for being a vegetarian, because this is what people equate us with. *sigh*

fucking peta... :laughing:

5. lol.
    these people really take it too far.

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2H1K_0FXw"]YouTube - President Obama kills a fly during an interview[/ame]

I literally cracked the fuck up.

:laughing:

7. bet.. those motherfuckers would do the same thing. its annoying.. seek and destroy... hmmmm, damn laws... :devious:

8. obama killed a fly FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAH

9. Hey PETA, I kill flys all the time...want to send me a device for free, as well? Eat dick.

10. Yea i saw this and cracked up. First bold move he went for and really nailed! That was some straight up Mr. Miagi concentration

11. Did anyone else notice him say " i got the sucka" lol :smoking:

12. I'm still fuckin' laughing my ass off over this shit, hahahahahahaha. :D

Obama just gained a lot of respect in my eyes. :laughing:

13. not bad. Bush probably would of nuked it though. while installing the patriot act and using homeland security to put the fly under control. niek niek niek

14. man fuck PETA.

15. #15 Per Waui, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    bet it was a micro camera from China

[​IMG]

16. Maybe we should start hunting and eating PETA members.

17. do want.

18. Dont you mean

"bet it was a micro camera from CT BURNIN"

DUm Dum DUmmmmm Haha :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

EDIT: Im pretty high right now off some sour diesel I copped a few nights ago Will be putting pictures in my Pick Up Thread Soon

19. man peta's really got it in for black folks