Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMFG!!! Mouth Swab Test Today!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaFt VaDer420, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I'm a daily pot smoker and just had to take an oral mouth swab test for a job....I waited 6 days without smoking before I took the test today...

Should I be worried about not passing...???

Please let me know from you guys experiences...

2. Btw.... took the test about 5 hrs ago...

3. lol people usually pass those tests regardless of how much they smoke, i know a few people who took them with no break in their habit and passed just fine

Its generally more so to test if you are high, at the moment... i dont really get the point lol Saliva is a terrible vehicle for cannabinoids in the body

4. After 6 days you should be good. The mouth swab test isn't that accurate, and really only detects recent drug use ex. past 24hrs

5. I'm pretty sure I read if you wash your mouth at with mouthwash you're good like four hours later.

What I would've done is eat a shit ton of sour and acidy foods to try to kill the membrane inside my cheeks

6. Awesome! I was all worried nd shit when I was taking it.... Soooo relieved now :)

7. I took the swab and came up positive for THC, Methemphetatmines, PCP and some other shit from the 60s. And that was after being clean for 3 years! I had to piss in a cup to shed all doubts. Swabs are very unreliable and can go either way.