OMFG i got pulled over tonight and guess what I had in my pocket?????

Discussion in 'General' started by Big_Money, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had 60 capsules filled with MOLLY in them!! They handcuff me and thought i had weed in one pocket but it was my rubberbands that i used to put on the end of my braids and in the other pocket was my the capsules i was sellin lol!! he reached in and pulled them out and was like "good god son...wtf do we have here??" at this point i think im bout to do be doin life in prison lol! but me, being a person that thinks on his feet said, "they're expiremental capsules to help me lose weight" and he looked at me then looked at his partner for a second and was like "OH....well uhh do they work?" and i was like yea...i pop 3 day! I didn't have my fuckin licsense so that didn't make it any better! i got a ticket for doin 62 in ah 35 and running a red light! FUUUUUUCK!! I'm just happy I didn't go to jail for those capsules...if they would have kept them and ran test i'd def. be doin life in prison right now lol! I was almost on that tv show BUSTED to lol but he said that car had just drove passed or some shit so i was happy about that casue i don't want that shit on tv!

2. #2 Heinous Anus, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    If you had a 60 caps full of Molly, why would you be doing 60 in a 35, plus blowing a red light?

...wait, and you didn't have a license?

I'm sure all of this is true...

3. ok so a cop finds weed on you then doesn't question the pills? BS story move along people we just have a troll here

4. why do people ALWAYS have to call bs? Im not sure people come on here and say "hey, im going to make a fake story about getting pulled over."

dont get me wrong, im sure it happens, but jeez, chill out

5. ok but now the cop finds weed on him and gel caps, is the cop really going to think they are wieght loss pills? esp when they are in a baggy

6. i didn't have weed on me stupid ass!!! It is true! and i ran the red light cause i run it everynight cause the light is so fuckin long and i ran that light 1000 times and i just so happen to have that in my pocket and didn't realize it!! I was 2 streets from my house and they gave me a speedin ticket and one for running the red light so that's prolly why they didn't give me one for not having my liscense!!!

wow yall are soo "Cool" for callin out people cause you think they're stories are fake...who are you to tell me im lien about somethin that just happen to me! I'm very fuckin lucky not to be in jail right now and i know i was stupid for riding wit that shit on me to but yall need to get ah life...why in the hell would i lie about that shit!

7. I can see how this is unbelievable. But I almost believe it. until some one called him out, I didn't even think he was lying.

I could definitely see it happening. You a lucky son of a bitch man.

8. [​IMG]

If a cop pulls a bag of 60 unknown capsules out of a persons pocket there's no way in hell he's just going to put them back and send you on your way. Either it's a load of BS, or we have a nark on our hands and thats why you got off easy. Fess up!

9. I kno i'm very fuckin lucky!! im jsut really happy they didn't say well we're goin to keep the capsules to test! if they would have i prolly would've fuckin cried or somethin...not there but when i got home!!

10. I'm the first one to say there's a shitload of bs stories on this sight but the moment a story seems a bit unbelievable "TROLL TROLL TROLL" lets save it for the people who deserve it this isn't that far fetched I actually believe it

11. Yeah people really do jump too fast, and misread what the OP says. That's good shit if you thought of that excuse that quick. I don't think I would've been able to, haha.

I get pulled over all the time without my license. It is a $93 fine here, but luckily I know my license number by heart, and simply tell them it. Usually they're impressed I know it and don't bother with a ticket at all.

12. I was so stoned one night.. I made (tried to make) chocolate milk with hersheys powdered baking chocolate. instead of nestles quick....
    FUCK that sucked.

there's a story...:p

But, if ur story is legit, then yes your very lucky.

13. You wouldn't have gotten home. They would've held you in a holding cell until the results came back. And when the results did come back, you would go strait to a jail, do not pass go, do not collect $100. haha.

14. yea im glad it came to mind! I'm not gon lie though...my leg was kinda shakin. they damn near pulled my pants off though i had to ask him to pull my shit back up cause it's freezing outside!!

and to the lame mothafuckas who don't believe i don't give ah fuck...im just happy im not in jail!! that will be the last time i share a story with this fuckin site!!! jesus christ!! yall need to go smoke ah fuckin bowl or do a line or somethin!!!

15. Iv'e gotten pulled over with like an 8th of weed on me, and gotten off with a "Traveling too fast for conditions" ticket. I also have gotten arrested for fighting and when searched, the officer found 2 grams on me, and nothing became of it. It all depends on the officers and your attitude towards them.

16. ok well, then why don't you edit that part out of your little fantasy because it's confusing when your high off your ass, and really now? name calling and you dont have your licenses? hmmm

17. and they believe they were weight lost pills cause im ah big dude! 6'3 280 so that's another reason they believed me and they one cop that asked if they actually work was fat as hell that's prolly why he asked me that shit!

18. im not editing shit out!!! cause you can't fuckin read correct!! that's your fault you can't comprehend when you're high and all drugged out!

19. I gotta admit, he's got you there pal.

You + reading = Fail.

:smoking:

20. And I will definitely agree with that, it just seems so hard to believe that an officer would just do that....especially now-a-days for christ sakes. I mean you gotta tell me when you're staying, cuz where I'm at now the 5-0 are takin you in for anything/everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.