omfg! don't you hate things like this?

Discussion in 'General' started by Raizor, Nov 24, 2012.

1. I just typed out this awesome new thread on my phone app....

And I hit my "fn" key on my keybaord, and barely hit the wrong button.... I hit the back button instead. And that combined with the fn key, apparently goes back a page... and the app has no forward option. ._.

2. can't say i hate things like that because they made it for a reason but in your case yeah thats kinda inconvenient

3. why not re type your "awesome thread" instead of typing up this one lol

4. the time it took you to make this thread, you couldve already typed out your other one again :p

5. [quote name='"The Incredible"']can't say i hate things like that because they made it for a reason but in your case yeah thats kinda inconvenient[/quote]

What's the reason?

6. Because the thread was really long, and it was 6 in the morning, hadn't gone to sleepn yet or anything, I was really baked...

Tpying out long posts on your phone sucks, so I made a much shorter thread.

The worst part is.... I was at the very end and about to tap send.... all I had left was a question mark... and instead I hit the back button. I mean I was at THE END ....

7. Dude that happens to me all the time. Sometimes if i hit the wrong button and then the backspace it goes back :(

8. i hate when i forget to save progress on a document when my computer randomly goes out, and the document somehow isn't recovered. that's fucked up

9. I'll have to type it up on my phone again tonight.

It was an awesome thread on suggestions for the app. :p

10. #11 riverroadjack, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    no I dont have a smartphone
    smartphone free since 93
    you got to feel me shorty

11. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']no I dont have a smartphone
    smartphone three since 93
    you got to feel me shorty[/quote]

Care to make a little more sense?

12. oops lemme change it supposed to be smartphone free