Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OmegleMeister's NYC Delivery Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OmegleMeister, May 2, 2012.

1. Hey all,

So my dad lives in the New York City and I live in CT. He smokes weed and I am a young toker of maybe 6 or 8 months. Recently I've been very open with my dad about smoking and out first experience together smoking was so funny. It was such a great thing to do with him.

Anyways, he picks up the DANKEST bud you have seen in a non-medical place because he always just gets it delivered by the underground services there are in the city. I asked him last night if he would regularly buy me weed. My justification to him was that I would buy weed if he didn't buy it for me and that weed would be of terrible quality and potentially have harmful stuff in it i.e. It isn't flushed of nutrients properly or cured well.

I think he is open to the idea and seems exite to talk with me about it this Sunday when I go there. I will be posting pictures of every pickup I get. I'll ask him for a camera too so I can post macro shots!

Happy Toking!

Pictures Go Below The Line
    -----------------------------------------

2. lol why would you post this now though?

3. ^^ haha..

Looks like someones excited!

4. He's a little ahead of himself :p but none the less that's awesome. My dad was a fellow toker for 30+ years, but he can't bring himself to come back to it and smoke with his son because he quit for his kids, and it would be wrong in his eyes to smoke with me :( but you are a lucky man not only can you smoke with your pa he's hooking you up! Hell if I'd smoke my dad with my shit he'd be BLOWN away

5. Haha yeah, I'm extremely excited :p Sorry for the early post. I'll bump with pics when I see!!

6. Hey Everybody! So I completely forgot I had this picture. I had gotten some Pineapple Express that is long gone and smoked now!!! It was amazing. Trifecta of smoking power because I ate pineapple, after smoking pineapple express, while watching the movie Pineapple Express!!! And here is my most recent pickup of OG Kush as well. Super dank!! The Nug pictures are of the OG Kush.

EDIT:
    Hopefully I can get some better pictures of my next pickups! I need a better camera!! hah.

Attached Files:

• o_47.jpg
      o_47.jpg
      File size:
      133.6 KB
      Views:
    • 74.jpg
      74.jpg
      File size:
      152.3 KB
      Views:
    • 75.jpg
      75.jpg
      File size:
      147.8 KB
      Views:
    • 73.jpg
      73.jpg
      File size:
      149.8 KB
      Views:
    • 76.jpg
      76.jpg
      File size:
      92 KB
      Views:
    • 77.jpg
      77.jpg
      File size:
      138.7 KB
      Views:
    • 78.jpg
      78.jpg
      File size:
      147.6 KB
      Views:
  7. Hahaha. Dude, our dads have the same delivery service :)

8. I hope that can be said in NY much more often soon. :devious:

Dank nugs bro.

9. Haha thats awesome Curt, and thanks kryptiq :D So excited to see what my next pickup is. I'm hoping to score some bubblegum kush and make some hash for my first time!!!

10. Ive never heard of that in my area in NY

11. #12 Two-One, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    ^^^Damn son, took my sig....GRIMEY

12. Hey All! I picked up some DANK bud on Friday from my dad! The pics are of some LA Confidential and Sour Diesel. Both extremely dank!!! I didn't open up any of the LA Confidential or smoke it, but it was something my dad had. I ended up taking home the Sour Diesel!!! So, the nugs are of the sour diesel.

I ended up rolling my dad and I a joint and he had never seen me roll so he was really impressed with my cone skills! I've never actually gotten super high with him either which was really cool to do! Now let me say Sour Diesel is SUPER common where I live, but I've never seen it so dank. All the bud from the service is cured and dried perfectly and handled with love.

This Sour D is literally fucking amazing. :smoke:

Attached Files:

13. Bumpity bump! Has anybody ever smoked LA Confidential? I didn't get to try that one.

14. How is the NYC delivery pricing like?

I hear it's top quality no exceptions but you pay for the gas money to deliver and the convenience.
    I read that it's something like $40/g.
    Fuck, I'd do it in a heartbeat though at least once. I hate carrying around big weight in my truck driving back home.

15. Wow I didn't think they actually had those delivery services. That's pretty badass but if it's really $40/g I wouldn't pay that, not even for the convenience

16. Its usually 1.8-2

17. If you count up the gas money you use just to travel to pick up you're bud, you'll find that you'd be spending on average the same for it all if you get a delivery guy or you pick-up yourself, so it's not too bad. Depending on your dealer's location of course.

18. I think its $30/g. Probably depends what number your calling though. I'm not sure what my dad pays, I get it for free haha. I think that small thing of LA Confidential was 60 bucks. Atleast that was the price of some Pineapple Express that was packaged in the same type of container.

19. Have you tried headband op? What you need is some oil.