Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omega 3

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenCrackYUM, Feb 18, 2012.

1. #1 GreenCrackYUM, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    I've heard it helps your cannabinoid receptors, thus resulting in getting higher. No idea if it's true, hence why I am asking.

Granny I need your assistance!

Thanksssss

2. What effects are you expecting? It's omega 3... You shouldn't notice any effects. You're just slightly healthier because of it... but you wont feel anything.

3. Well I have heard it helps your cannabanoid receptors or some shit, thus resulting in you getting higher.

No idea if it's true, hence why I asked.

Granny I need your help!!!

4. why facepalm. hes just asking a reasonable question. but anyways op, I noticed better overall mood and concentration after about a month. i am currentyl taking it with other supplements too so idk if it was just the omega 3 working then. as for your revitalizing cannabanoid receptors i think that is also about a months time. this is a hard thing to physically notice however

5. #5 GreenCrackYUM, Feb 18, 2012
    Thanks for actually attempting to help me out, appreciated.

Like I said, it's healthy either way so I will continue to take it.

I went ahead and just edited the OP with my question, seeing as neither of those 2 understood what I was asking.

6. inb4 granny

7. Yeah, Omega-3 and those fish oils help produce more efficient receptors.
    pretteh sure.

8. Found it! :D

Simply put, I'm pretty excited about this.

9. Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for!

:smoke:

10. #10 HelpDesk, Feb 18, 2012
    If you want more high for your buck... I believe Vitamin B6 helps with that but don't quote me...

Or just take some lecithin.

or Choline...

Or piracetam...

11. No problem! :smoke:

12. I take omega III for general health and if I take a pill soonish before toking I feel some difference but not what I should. I have heard others have different effects with eatables.