Omaha Police caught on tape, tried to cover up and destroy evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by halcyone, Apr 7, 2013.

1. One thing I have always said is get to know your neighbors and care about your community. If we don't, stuff like this would never come to surface, and even less would get done. These four pigs got fired, but due to union contracts, they most likely get their jobs back, like those in the Wagner case in NE.

Video tape, video tape, video tape at every turn. Learn your rights and assert them, these are public servants, not overlords, and they need to be taught their place in society is not this role.

2. We have it all backwards now. They want cameras on every corner to monitor citizens. I mean "potential terrorists" :rolleyes:, but what we really need is way more privacy for citizens and a camera with audio and a live internet feed on every single cop and politician out there. Let's start policing the police and hold these crooks and gangsters in uniform responsible for their treason.:mad:

3. Fucking COWARDS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. In the past I've thought about rigging my vehicles with cameras and making an internet show called Bait the Police. I'm starting to think hard about getting some cameras and installing them now.

5. This thought has crossed my mind. I mean, of course I don't have the resources to do it, but it can indeed be done.

And it will be, hopefully, by others. People are just not going to be having this shit anymore.

I mean - I just can't believe how scummy these fuckers are. Rotten to the core. Evil.

And they uphold the fucking law! We're doomed. :(

6. Did you see how many of them showed up to the party at 9:13?