om for peace

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by tripitaka, Apr 26, 2003.

1. i had a thought
    maybe if all those inclined, chose a time, and we'd all put down tools, go off somewhere quiet and undisturbed, meditate to the best of our ability, on saddam and what's going on there and just try to send love; however hard that might seem.
    for those unfamiliar with this, but want to try; just try and go beyond your personality, your politics, everything; back to the face you had be4 you were born; be4 this life; expand your mind; see the big picture; be pre-cognitive, and send vibes from there.
    or just 'OM' it.
    i'm willing if enough others are; ie at least a few.
    whaddayasay?

2. i like the idea...

but you gotta get your "om"s right.

its omn. and you gotta try and say each letter when u say it so that it creates vibration in three different places acting like a ... like a something.. i dont know.... something that channels the NRG.

3. we tried this years ago.We tried to get everyone to watch yellow submarine all at the one time all round the world.Out of hundreds that showed interest about 5 turned up.Sorry they just had something better to do that day ,lol.life .:D

4. If by meditate you mean 'think' then I agree with you completely. The powers of reason usually prevail through one means or another.

5. thats strange critter. i just watched yellow sub 2 day. i haven't seen it 4 years. i watched it to the dark side of the moon cd. there are some bits where the music fits exactly and really enhances the film.and it was v. trippy. cut corners, and just get saddam to view it.