Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

olive oil question.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tikidrummer, May 6, 2009.

1. after reading the sticky about the firecrackers and how you can just leave them sitting out for a couple day and you will get the same effects, I was wondering if that same concept applies to other foods. I was going to mix olive oil with herb and let it sit for a couple days to dip with Italian bread. I wanted to try something other then the tea and milk recipes. I live in a dorm that does not allow any cooking except with a microwave. It sucks i know. I also am deathly allergic to peanut butter. So I guess a side question would be if the olive oil thing does not work then what's a good alternative for me for peanut butter.

thanks
    tiki

2. anything with fatty oils should work the same way in theory, though i havent tried it, ive always applied heat.