OldPork's Quest for Glory 2012

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 1, 2012.

1. Well we are delighted to have you here Herbal G. Pull up a chair, or better yet, plant a few seeds and then pull up a chair. I don't about scholarly bro, we're just a crew of pot smokers from all over sharing tips, talking shit, and having a little fun. Welcome aboard;)

2. Wow it's truly amazing what transplanting from the solo cups into the cheap gallon size nursery containers did. The stems have suddenly, like within 3 days, gotten way thicker and stronger.:eek: They are just loving the organically fortified soil mix.

3. Old nig nog goin big.

4. howdy pork! went and saw those yonder mountain boys last night and man what a blast it was! couldn't help but think of our brotha dank when smoking that fat joint of sour and lettin loose to some good ol grass:smoke:

for pork and danko...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omC2ttSpMpU]Yonder Mountain String Bang - 2 Hits and Joint turned Brown - 2/23/07 - YouTube[/ame]

5. #3106 OldPork, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
    YMSB can rock a house that's for sure, Me and ladyporker felt like fucking yungins again and I lit up a fat joint in the middle of a crowd of dancin fools, she was hanging off my back, and there I was a fiery drunken hero in this throbbin mass of hippyasses who actually were young, yeah we passed that doob around and no one was stoppin anybody a cop would have been made a fool to try and stop it haha

Rock out to this bad boy
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGd-GVpSmDs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGd-GVpSmDs[/ame]

6. OP you have a way with words haha. Sounds like a great time.

7. great toking tunes! Wonder if playing this music in the grow rooms will make my ladies 'hot to trot' with gobs of resin and trichs?

8. #3109 OldPork, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    Well boys things are progressing. I find that Saturday nights is a great time to slip out to the grow site which I did this evening after a few glasses of wine for courage. Mission successful. I delivered 12 of my girls out to the grow site and they are now locked up in the ganja cage just waiting for 3 days of springtime showers. 12 in the cage. 12 more on deck!:D Pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. They look like clones, very healthy looking. So far so good

10. I am so far behind this year...

Looking great OP.

11. Nice plants man.

Being a resourceful pioneer of the finer side of life, I opened the wine pic (to see what brand I could buy the next time the wife's virtues needed some lubrication), and it looks a helluva lot like you shot a hole in the side of the cup.

12. There's at least one dead soldier in the trash each and every night...love my reds

13. Took advantage of a rainy Sunday and transplanted my 4 Pandora autos into 3 gallon buckets. Then I moved 8 more plants into the ganja cage including 2 of the autos. You can see them in the bigger containers in the back. 3 days of springtime showers ahead. Well be seeing growth:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Good Prep work OP. Attention to detail is 2nd to none. ;)

15. Hey OP, :wave:

Does this look familiar?
    [​IMG]

Tahoe OG....... :smoke:

Then this is the OG Kush:
    [​IMG]

I could swear this was the same plant(Tahoe Og, and Og Kush are twins)

16. Now's when things start getting exciting. I can't tell you how much I love that box of yours.

17. Hmmmmm, it is the 1st of May 2013
    The Commies always make a big assed parade showing all their cool toys, little girls pull on ropes and go running around the Maypole, my bull dog just continues to sleep and we are reading 2012 grow journal.

:eek: did I just say that?.... just saying OP :smoke:

Your secret garden looks great again.

As I left the house I spotted 3 Hi-Po's starting to set up a roadblock to get an early start on their May Quota. I made it past the 4 way stop just before they set up. I was carrying nothing and had no worries but don't care for them or their ways so I decided to cruise the country roads with my bully dog with me. I spotted some nice looking places where it might be possible and was just wondering how often you guerrilla blades check on your secret spots? The secret spots that have MJ growing of course. Once a week, once a month etc. I plan on locating a spot for next year and sometime soon go dig some holes and prep them for next Spring. Over the course of a year I will check it out to see if there is any foot traffic there.

My indoor op is safe and cool but damn, Nature herself keeps calling me to try something outdoors that gets about 7-10 feet tall. 3 to 4 feet indoors sucks knowing you guys have the chance to knock em dead with big harvests.

Peace and patiently awaiting 2013's journal. :)

18. #3119 OldPork, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
    DAMN...BUSTED. :eek: Busted by Sarscarab for not kicking off my 2013 journal when I said I would...on Mayday. I was just testing y'all to make sure you were still tuned in. The truth of it is that I had field work to do and by the time I was finished I was just too damn exhausted. You see the situation is that I worked out a deal with Porkwoman so that the cleaning woman would be gone for a month while I start my plants...and that I would pay her normal biweekly cleaning fee anyway. Well today is the day she returns to clean and I had to have everything moved out by last night and it took lots of work...had to transplant my remaining seedlings and haul it all out to the site. By the time I got done it was dark and I was just too damn tired to start a new journal...but I did snap some pictures and today is another day so join me in my new journal...a day late and a dollar short. :eek: haha
    See you in Guerrilla Hell 2013.:)

19. :laughing: right there with ya buddy :poke: :laughing:

ladies are looking great oldP...that ganja cage is a kickass idea...the locks a good idea too lol, double security never hurt nothin.