OldPork's Quest for Glory 2012

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 1, 2012.

1. #1 OldPork, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    They sat together in the park
    As the evening sky grew dark
    She looked at him and he felt a spark tingle to his bones
    It was then he felt alone and wished that he'd gone straight
    And watched out for a simple twist of fate
    ~Bob Dylan

Well it’s May 1st and I guess it’s time to launch a new journal. There is one hell of a storm happening out there as I write, complete with wind, heavy thunder and lightning and a deluge of rain…and my girls are in it getting their first taste of real weather. I think they’re ready. I’ve been busy for the last month or so, getting a head start under T5 lights and things are progressing nicely, I have about 22 plants and some are already a foot tall. Yesterday I took a dozen of the largest plants and transplanted them into gallon size pots, staked them up and put them out in a staging area…this is not their final home, but a place where I can keep an eye on them until the springtime rains subside and I feel it’s safe to move them to the “hollow”, my new untested grow site. Hopefully things will work out better for me this year than last but still this is a very risky endeavor. The pitfalls are many but the prize is worth it. Of course, I’ll be keeping everything 100% organic. So my strains this year go something like this…I may be off by one or two:

8 Paradise Pandora Auto
    3 Paradise Sensi Star
    3 Barney’s Farm Sweettooth
    2 Greenhouse White Rhino
    2 Reserva Privada OG Kush #18
    2 Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe
    1 DNA Delahaze
    1 Dinafem White Widow

Well enjoy the ride while it lasts…you never know when it may end. So let’s have a little fun, and please remember this is a no-hate thread…everyone is welcome here. Thanks and enjoy! ~Your Pal Pork:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Sounds awesome pork, new to the whole posting and things. Looking forward to sitting back and watching the ride. It's winter over here so I'll just be watching your girls grow and wishing for the sunshine to come back here. Sub'd for sure.

3. Ahhhh!! what a treat it is to have you back this year OP.:wave::eek:
    Good luck with everything man, I'm just here for the ride. let the mayhem begin!!:smoke:

4. ohhhhh baby! :wave: :hello: some happy looking ladies there oldP!

cant wait to see what they become :cool:

keep er green dude!

:smoke:

:yay: PORKDOG!!! :metal:

5. Wishing you all the luck a Green Man deserves Brother Pork. Tis the road and not the destination.....GJs

6. Now everything is right at Porksville and GC. Old Pork it's always great to see what's up in Porksville and I hope all works out good. Looks like Pork Dog is having fun sniffing around and hanging out. Subbed on this grow.

7. Yeahhh Pork, in for 2012! Any expected finish times on the OG Kush or Tahoe? I have no idea if they would finish up here.\

Best of luck, stay safe! :metal:

8. #8 firehose, May 1, 2012
    O no not this guy again. Always showing up all the kids. Pork I don't know if you remember this saying "ppmd" the old hippie farewell. Peace. Pot and Micro-dot.

[​IMG]

9. wouldnt miss this for anything! subbd in yeaahhh :D

10. You've got one hell of a start this year OldPork!

I'm excited to see some Sensi Star in action out in the woods. I also see you're messing with the WR again. Be careful of another monster Rhino cola. I hear they're terribly dangerous!

Good luck to you and your season.

11. Looking Nice have fun this year and enjoy. keepem green dirrtyd

12. Hey Pork, I'm glad to get a front row seat to this grow. I tuned in late last year. With a thread that moves as fast as yours do, I never could catch up! That's a lot of reading material!

This season I'm particularly interested to see your OG and Tahoe. Should be amazing.

13. #13 dankohzee, May 1, 2012
    subbed!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm7StTIJDys&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm7StTIJDys&feature=related[/ame]

14. Hey Buddy,

Back from the dead.
    Nice to see you up to the old ways..
    Your girls are a mile ahead of mine. Great job as always.

I'm subscribed!

AHK

15. Looking good as usual.

Subbed.

16. very nice Old Pork, i'm new here and spend a day or so reading yourself and dankohzee (spl?) past journals. good stuff i will be watching and wishing you well.

also glad to see some fellow dead heads here :)

17. Yay Pork's back! keep it fun and safe. My seeds are on the way to my house because I slacked this year.

18. Loooking good! When do you plan on topping/fimming these ladies? Happy Growing!

19. Good to see you back at it Pork. Learned almost everything I know from you. Interested to see how that Tahoe turns out. I have a small white rhino seedling that is starting to finally take off. Got the rest of the seeds in a bag using the bannana trick. Had success with that a few seasons ago. Good luck with those beauties