OldGoat's Bunker

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by OldGoat54, May 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. OK, #2 clipped and in the CVaults. I got 425g of Grade A Bud or 14.65 oz. I got 124g of Popcorn that will take a Everclear Bath or 4.27 oz. for a grand total of 18.9 oz. by far the largest from a single plant for me. Add the 9.79 oz. from #1 for a grand total of 28.72oz. for the foot print. I have gotten as much as 32 oz. in this foot print before, and with different genetics, I will do better. 1/2 of this grow was with HID, so the next grow will be total LED and will be a better test for me.

• Like Like x 3
  2. On a sad note, I lost the #4 of the 5 mixed pack. I don't understand it, they all got the same food, light, etc. I am left with the #5, and I put a small widow clone to replace #4. Also, I had company this weekend, and moved 6 widow clones to be into the room and placed on the floor 6 ft from the LED's, and this morning they were all laying over looking very bad. 1 is back up, and hoping the others follow suit. I moved back to normal cloning area
    DSC08893.JPG small widow clone replacing #4 of 5 pack
    DSC08895.JPG
    Widow mother and #5 of the mixed pack
    DSC08894.JPG

3. Thanks, I can't wait to see what these LED's do for a full grow

• Like Like x 2
  4. Amazing journal. I wish I had that kind of room. I think I could fit one of your plants in my tent if it was a smaller one. =)

• Like Like x 1
  5. 4 of the 5 widow clones to be, have straightened up....2 have roots, and I will start to ween them soon. (Dome not in pic)
    DSC08896.JPG

Empty looking foot print
    DSC08897.JPG
    widow clone
    DSC08898.JPG
    #5 of 5 & Widow mother
    DSC08899.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #107 OldGoat54, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    No, I have always had better luck trimming the fans, as they will transpire less, until they get feet, than if left alone.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm going to try that. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Went fishing this weekend...Good luck, and good times
    Widow clone
    DSC08900.JPG 5 newest widow clones & widow
    DSC08901.JPG
    #5 & Widow mom
    DSC08902.JPG
    Everything is in Veg mode, and soon I will take/top a clone off of #5. The Widow mom is in Coco, and I might take a few more clones and try my luck at switching it over to the Hydro for Flower. This next grow will be a hassle, as I need to leave town for a few weeks, in a few weeks, and will have Mrs. OldGoat watch it for me.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm not sure if she'd like being called ms oldgoat man lol any older woman. I know you better not ask any questions unless it's their birthday ...n even then lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. After looking @ my schedule, and stages my current Genetics happen to be, and the fact that I can only do 1 more grow before winter, I have started my next venture in motion.
    #5 after taking 5 clones, and a Haircut
    DSC08903.JPG
    widow
    DSC08904.JPG
    Near same size as widow clone after Hair cut
    DSC08905.JPG
    5 clones of #5 DSC08907.JPG
    Heavy Defo #5 DSC08909.JPG
    Before Hair cut Widow Mom DSC08910.JPG
    After Hair cut DSC08912.JPG
    After Hair cut DSC08914.JPG

I took 5 clones of the #5 and that should let the widow clone catch up. I gave the Mom Widow a Heavy Defo, and will let her continue to Veg. When I am ready to Flower, I will make a decision on what her fate is. I will take 1 of the new Widow clones to make a new Mother. I think I am going to keep my Mothers in CoCo, as It is a lot easier to switch over to my system. I do not like to do multiple strains, and this year has been nothing but that.....but you have to do what you have to do to set yourself up later.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I added the largest Widow clone to the middle spot, and turned the middle light on.
    DSC08916.JPG
    Baby Hedge
    DSC08917.JPG
    DSC08918.JPG
    DSC08919.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. The first Widow clone has caught up to the #5 very fast. The newest in the middle will be a week behind it.
    DSC08922.JPG #5 and Widow mother
    DSC08920.JPG
    I took the 3 best widow clones, and put in CoCo
    DSC08921.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I usually have 12 - 18 inches above the pots, but those trees in the last pic won't do....you need to start training under a screen during Veg mode for a good SCROG. I will add my screen in a week or so depending on growth rate. All you can do with those is LST, and keep them within the lights Sweet Spot

• Like Like x 1
  14. It often helps if you dont semd it to the same adress that ypure doing the deed at.

16. I'm definitely paying attention to how you grow your plants into it if I would have seen that I would have started already and yea I'm pumping threw a bunch of genetics I don't like

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes, wise to use an alternate address if possible. I get em sent straight to my house though. I got over worrying about it...

• Like Like x 3