Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

older weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JDangle, Aug 26, 2008.

1. hey, i just went on a 2 month vacation to the carribean, but anyway i got back and forgot i left about 3 - 4 grams in my drawer. i have this airtight box that i keep my bud in. i took it out and it looks fine, no mold or anything on it. it might be a little dry but im fine with that haha. it should be fine to smoke right? and i dont want my lungs to be on fire from it being to harsh. any help ?

2. ya man it should be fine if it was airtight, it shouldn't be too harsh ive had some weed that was a few months old and it seemed like it got me higher than when i first got it

3. I smoked a 10 year old joint once.

It did the job. :)

4. Yeah it's fine don't worry about it

5. do it and thank the weed gods for your gift!!!!!:smoking:

6. wtf? did you like hide it and then find it 10 years later when moving or something? lol