Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

old weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hell_Raz0r, Sep 4, 2008.

1. well i have a problem, last night i was cleaning my room and i found about a gram of weed at the back of my dresser. it wasn't in a baggy or anything and it was burnt on the outside but when i took the nugs apart the insides were still nice and green. well i don't like to waste things but im afraid it might have mold on it or something. i would like some other opinions about what to do with it, im kinda leaning towards tossing it, but is there a chance i might be able to smoke it?

2. If there is mold on it, I would recommend tossing it. As for keeping it if it were not moldy, I think it would be ok, correct me if i'm wrong.

3. If you use a vaporizor then i dont think there should be any problems even if it did have mold. :D

4. yeah i decided to throw it out anyways thanks for the input, its better safe then sorry right?