Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old Weed Still Good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KiefCatcher506, Sep 23, 2015.

1. I have about half a gram left of some weed I got over a month ago. I was keeping it in a plastic bag and in a plastic pill bottle. It smells really different now, almost bad and the color is looking a bit faded. Is it still ok to smoke or should I get some new weed?

Also I have another bag, probably about 2 grams and in a seperate pill bottle, over a month old too, but when I first got it, it was super dry, I havent evem touched it since I got it, I dont think it smells bad, the color is a bit faded also though.

One more thing, the 1/2 gram that smells bad, I kept my bowl in the same bottle with it, maybe is that why it smells bad? If not, and you think its no good, I can get more soon. Thanks guy

2. As long as there is no mold, it's fine.
    :smoke:

3. how can I tell if there is any mold?

4. I wouldn't doubt that the bowl could make it smell bad. My bowl from my bong stinks just when I lift it out from the resin in the end of it that I haven't cleaned out. I'd still smoke it

5. We currently have some weed harvested about a year ago. Just about as strong as it was back then. Kept properly it will last for literally years. The strength will fade regardless of how it is stored, but at a year it was not noticeable to us.

6. I've smoked weed that was two years old and contained in only a plastic bag. It was harsh and didn't exactly taste fresh, but nonetheless got me high

7. It's fine, and picked up the smell from your pipe. Invest in a few pint canning jars from wal mart or something. It'll stay fresher longer. And clean your pipe and store it elsewhere.

8. ok thanks guys