Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old Sobe Waterfall Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FreaKitala, Jun 4, 2013.

1. #1 FreaKitala, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    Hey y'all brand new here. I've been consistently smoking my old SoBe bottle waterfall for ages now. I'm curious to know if it's dangerous or toxic to keep smoking out of it when it looks like this (before you ask, no, it's not full of smoke. It's empty.):

Attached Files:

2. I wouldn't smoke out of plastic period. Oh how I miss the old glass bottles.

3. The old SoBe bottles are glass.

4. Ewww that looks grody as fuck. Just make a new one. But are you sure thats glass? lol because that whole at the bottom looks like it was burned/melted like what you would do with plastic.

5. Yes, I'm sure it's glass... -______________________________________________-

No one has any clue if this is toxic or something?

6. lol Ganj is right. that does not look like glass but if it is its safe. just dirty.

7. Its a hole in the glass..I used to make toke bottles the same way :)

Sent from my LG-P505CH using Grasscity Forum mobile app