Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old smokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oldschool, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Hey i was just wondering if the people that have been smokin for like 20 years or so stop smokin for a couple of days do u get like headaches or what happens.

2. I only get headaches when I smoke too much. If I stop smoking for a day or two, I only notice that I don't sleep as well. Aside from medical problems that are intensified

3. Been smoking for 13 years. Never got headaches when I stopped.

4. Any of you ever feel like when you dont have any you really need some and you cant stop thinking about it? Its like I am addicted sometimes...all days just seem boring and dull without it?

5. nope nota headache at all.....cept for a slight twinge i just got right now for being called an "old smoker" ;)
    notta problem at all giving it up for i believe 40 some days CEPT.....the dreams....very vivid stupid silly dreams all night long.those i can definatley do without

6. i haven't been smoking that long, but when i stop for like 2-5 days i get bad stomach aches..

7. I don't have any problems except for my mind going in high gear and irritating the hell out of me...

I get to thinmking about jobs I need to do weeks in advance.. It drives me nuts!~