old smoker /new grower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by eulogy1981, Jul 6, 2012.

1. so i just started growing with clones first i started with one clone planted it into the the grounf soil which i have other plants growing but this is my first kush everything was going great but i think the spot i have get to over waterd so the plant is kinda drowning so i removed it and put it in a pot with organic soil is there a chance i can save it or is it to late? number two i got another plant clone this one i transferd to the pot imidietly with organic soil im just trying to grow outdoor but how much do you water? do you remove the plugs? how much light? can i save then if they are not dry. are clones saveable.? please help i. new and trying to grow natrualy with sun light. any help would be great thank you.

2. #2 Doc-J, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    It might be too late for the first plant it might not, pics would help.

You water until you get runoff out of the bottom, then water again once the pot gets dry.

Plant the plugs and all into the soil. Your roots should be growing through those plugs. Attempting to remove them would almost definitely end in root damage, and most likely dead plants.

As much light as you can give them, but unless you have some special ability to alter the sun you are pretty much limited outdoors.

As long as plants have some viable leafs they can be saved some of the time. Depending on how screwed up they are, it may or may not be worth it.

These are questions you really should have asked before taking in clones. There are several stickies at the top that will give you some base knowledge.

3. #3 eulogy1981, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    [​IMG]

thanks for all the info anything helps i got the clones because it was 10$ each i guess you learn with trial and error i know i could get them to grow i just have to find my flow. but you tell me by the pics