Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old School Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Novalok, Mar 17, 2010.

1. So im more of a joint guy and can roll pretty good. But i dunno why ive always wanted a old school pipe.

Just bought this DealExtreme: $4.43 Wooden Cigar Pipe

Anyone ever smoke outta one of theses. How does it hit etc.

2. I smoke out of mine all the time. It will burn the inside with repeated use, and the stem is hard to clean. Use the tube of a Bic pen as the stem and clean it by shoving a cigarette through it.

3. yeah This would be more for smokin at my friends apt. Because cops drive around alot and this pipe would look less suspicious than say a fuckin glass pipe

4. True, and leave a bag of pipe tobacco next to you so it looks less suspicious.

5. hell after i finish the bud. Ill smoke some pipe tabacco. Love that shit lol

6. Efficient AND classy.

After a good smoke, all I want to do is hang around a hookah. Too bad thats not the case, fortunately there's my pipe next to me with vanilla tobacco.

I personally think one thing will help wtih clean up: get some copper/brass screens. Saves you the trouble. Some may argue against this, but I would highly endorse this

7. It's cheap and looks nice, give it a shot. Just take care of the bowl and invest in some screens as neur0 said. I have a wood pipe that I love, a lot of people prefer glass but I really enjoy wooden pipes. And of course you can throw some tobacco in there, I mix with bud all the time.
    The stem looks a little tricky to clean but if you like it, you might want to check out some pipe cleaning tools to take care of the tar. I just use shish kabob spears since my stem is straight.