Old School Headdy Ghost Bub

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Magicalpoopsi, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Had this headdy passive 1 1/2 lb bub done by Ghost in 04, enjoy.

I broke it in 06, He fixed it, and pulled the jar off one of the other pieces.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. wow. beautiful. i bet they look even sicker in person.

3. what is a passive bubbler? In any case sick glass man.

4. Passive Bubs are Bubs that will work with or without water, and when using water, they only need a very tiny amount. They also don't have stems or anything to touch the water, so they bubble just based on how the glass is molded.

Thanks for the comments!

5. that jar is pure sex

6. you've got some sweet older ghost man. That thing is awesome. At first I thought you meant massive bub, cause you said the weight right after...oh well, and i call em natural bubs.

7. Thanks for the words bro! Ive known ghost for as long as I can remember, He always hooks it up! Hes also opening up a store in the Greater Chicagoland (Illinois) Area If anyones local, Id strongly recommend going!

The jar was actually a piece on the bub, Its what Ghost pulled off when he fixed it. The Bub mouth piece used to be flipped the other way and in order to piece it together it had to be flipped.

8. sick bubb man! you seem to have some really quality pieces! its nice to see more nice glass poppin up here! + rep

9. Thanks Bro, Appreciate it! I have to say enjoy the site, seeing some wicked glass, got some fresh new ideas for some things :)

10. beautiful bub and jar! thanks for sharing.

+rep