Old pills with APAP

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by relakit3, Apr 26, 2009.

1. #1 relakit3, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    I know they become less potent, but is that just with codeine or with acetaminophen too? I mean, is there less APAP in it then before or just less codeine. I took 5 from '97 and am feeling kind of good, but want to take more. I had some last night and am worried about my liver but if there is less APAP in it then the bottle says, I'm going to take another.

Also, how addictive is it? If I took 3 Vicodin yesterday, 6 today, and 6 on Monday, am I safe from addiction?

2. First, physical addiction to opiates generally takes a few weeks of continuous use. Mental addiction and the continuation of abuse can happen after one time.

APAP is fairly stable and wont break down any faster then the opiate in the pill. It is really a question of storage. If the pills were kept in their air tight container in a dry medicine cabinet then in theory they should be good for decades.

3. there fine man

4. so your taking tylenol 3 with codiene :laughing:

5. Yes? I don't see why that's funny... unless you're a douchebag.

6. You said Vicodin which has Hydocodone (sp?) not codiene. Tylenol 3 has codiene in it.

7. Eh theres some people with hardcore tolrence that cant get off on codeine they think its funny you can ...now myself included but if you still nod off that shit then keep on poppin haha

8. I had Tylenol 3 and Vicodin. And I barely do pills so about 6 gets me nice.