Old people and joint

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jakethemarine, Apr 24, 2016.

1. so my mom and all her friends are in their 50's...and everyone smokes joints religiously. I'm telling you my mom has 2 bowls and will only use them as a last resort. I feel like so many old day stoners fucking love joints. Don't get me wrong I like a joint but I'm usually using a bowl. So to all you middle and old age stoners what's your preference?

2. i smoke 'erthang :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  3. You've noticed the old people and the joints though?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I smoke mostly joints! I like to do a few poppers here and there too lol but I'm not old lol is 30 old?

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. yup sure have :)

6. are you british?
    yes old as fuck :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. 65 and I'll take a joint any day. No vaporizers but bongs are okay, pipe in an emergency. I hope to die with a joint between my fingers and plant me with one between my lips. Yessirreeee! My friends are the same. :wacko:

• Like Like x 7
  8. You are my idol. :weed-4:

• Like Like x 3
  9. I have a vape built into my walker

(OUTTA MY WAY)

My joints hurt

dilligaf

• Like Like x 8
  10. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 15
  11. joints are arguably my favorite

sing along ya'll!

• Like Like x 2
  12. It's much easier for them to smoke a joint instead of hitting a piece, but you still gotta roll the joints..

13. I think some of the "old people and joints" phenomenon can be attributed to the fact that it used to be alot more of a risk to get caught with paraphenalia/resin.​

• Like Like x 6
  14. I am not old but after weed was legalized I found myself smoking joints a lot more just because weed became much more plentiful and easy to get.

15. same here PsychedlicSam just turned 65 this year been smoking joints 48years now .joints for me every time,,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  16. Oh that is it. I'm cutting a switch! Come here boy!:cop:

I will pull over right here and beat you like an ugly red-headed step-child!

Wow! Flashback!

I'm a veteran. Government fucked me up. Not my fault.

I'm totally instigant.

I smoke bong or glass pipe. I hate paper, it's bad for you.

I'm 58 & have lived all over the planet.

Careful, we may be related.

• Like Like x 9
  17. Doobies, bong rips and dabs. Not necessarily in that order.

18. Whatever it takes to take me higher.

Vape, bong or paper's lol. 95% of the time? Vape.

dilligaf

19. Living in an illegal place I prefer joints....once it's gone no nasty paraphernalia is left to get arrested for.

• Like Like x 4
  20. 51 will be 52 this year. Love joints, however I only use hemp papers. Like to hit my bong now & then with friends.

• Like Like x 1