Old man smokes weed for the first time

Discussion in 'General' started by DragonFury, Feb 17, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhl717v87vlHDBZER8]Video: Old Man Tries Weed For The First Time![/ame]

Hahaha the face this guy makes is priceless.

• Like Like x 1
  2. He must be resorting to his old ways based on how he lights it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's what I was thinking. Haha but his face when he hit it. That was great.

4. Hahahahahahahajshdjkahskjdhajkhjskhahahhaahha WHY THE FUCK IS HE LIGHTING IT ON THE BOTTOM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is great!!!

5. Haha, he was trying to light it like a crack pipe or something at first. You would think that the person filming him might have helped him out a bit.

6. if you watch the youtube video he says he doesnt like it :(

also wtf is he doing lighting the bottom of the bowl lmao

7. Haha my dude just sent me this video literally and hour or two ago and I though the same thing you did. He is hitting it like a crack pipe. Thats not a rookie its just dumb! He said he's smoked out of a pipe before, why the hell would you do something like that. I could not smoke with a guy ever if he thought that was the way to smoke at any point...with that being said its hilarious. I especially like how geeked he is to smoke. I don't ever get that geeked even when I have two strands of absolute fire...like I do right now! Ok I get pretty geeked!

8. I fucking died from laughter, hahahahahahahaha.

Oh my god this video is making me LOL so hard. hahahahahaha "I BURNT MY THUMB" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "I'M HOLDIN IT IN BUT I DONT THINK I GOT MUCH SMOKE"

At least he figured it out by the end, I would have been sad if this man hadn't been exposed to the Holy herb.

Anyone have the video showing his reaction after?

9. i'm gonna try it the old pipe way... yea thats the way to get it to work

10. oh yea this was in some video about an event harbor side did... some hemp festival or something. it was right after 420

11. Yea eventually in the end he says "marijuana isn't for me, but I'm sure its for other people." What a shame.

12. Which is messed up because he seemed to be enjoying himself quite a bit.

13. Hahahaaaaaa fuuuuuck. I almost feel bad for him...idk why

14. I feel like he enjoyed it but his family pressured him about it. Cause you hear him talking about how his wife, kids, and grandchildren don't approve of it. Those assholes. They need to smoke it too. :D

15. This is like the third thread about this lol

16. Omg his face when he finally hits it the right way ahhh priceless.