Old Man Bitch Out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tanzilla-toker, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This story takes place on a sunny day in March. My friend and I had just blazed a big fat joint in his SUV and we were going for a stoned drive. Along the way, a car stops infront of us in the middle of the road because he was trying to turn left. We didnt move around him because there was not enough room on the side of the road to get around, so we decided to wait. Out of nowhere, we hear a car behind us laying on the horn like its his job. My friend gets angry easy and started flipping out and yelling at this guy "YOU FAGGOT YOU WANT TO STEP OUTSIDE ??" and pulls to the side of the road in a bus stop. The guy who was behind us flies by us going twice the speed limit (he was an old man probably 50 years old driving a Honda FIT.....:confused:). Then, unfortunatly for him, he hit a red light up ahead and we pulled up right beside him. I was laughing the whole time because I was blazed. Then the old man rolls his window down and starts calling my friend a bad driver. This causes my friend to call him a long string of names "YOU OLD MAN, I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, PUNK!" and then he spits on the guys car ! After that the guy peeled off in his little car and I laughed for a good fifteen minutes straight. :smoking::smoking:

2. Wow, what a badass. I wish I was half as cool as you guys.

3. Thank you for wasting 2 minutes of my life buddy.

4. Gnarly!!!!! :rolleyes:

5. Dude, the guy's in his 50's. Still kind of funny, though.

6. Yea man i wish i could scare off a 50 year old dude to damn son u guys are badass

7. What's with all the douchey sarcasm in here? OP was just telling us a story, not tryna flex his e-muscles...jeez

8. you should give me your description so that i can avoid some genuine bad-asses

9. I didn't even find the story amusing but I was laughing my ass off it took you 2 minutes to read that.

10. that's crazy, cause earlier this morning, my best friend and i were on our way to work when this story takes place on a sunny day in March. My friend and I had just blazed a big fat joint in his SUV and we were going for a stoned drive. Along the way, a car stops infront of us in the middle of the road because he was trying to turn left. We didnt move around him because there was not enough room on the side of the road to get around, so we decided to wait. Out of nowhere, we hear a car behind us laying on the horn like its his job. My friend gets angry easy and started flipping out and yelling at this guy "YOU FAGGOT YOU WANT TO STEP OUTSIDE ??" and pulls to the side of the road in a bus stop. The guy who was behind us flies by us going twice the speed limit (he was an old man probably 50 years old driving a Honda FIT.....). Then, unfortunatly for him, he hit a red light up ahead and we pulled up right beside him. I was laughing the whole time because I was blazed. Then the old man rolls his window down and starts calling my friend a bad driver. This causes my friend to call him a long string of names "YOU OLD MAN, I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, PUNK!" and then he spits on the guys car ! After that the guy peeled off in his little car and I laughed for a good fifteen minutes straight.

11. Don't worry man, I laughed.

:bongin:

(What? I found it funny.)

12. #12 Elgie1, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009

didnt mention anything about the op bitching out an old man, just his friend.

Next time learn to read, faggot.

And for the record, fighting 50 year olds in generally harder than someone my age, (18-22), they got brute man strength.

Name-calling isn't welcome here. Read the rules. -JD

13. That's completely unnecessary.

14. haha i love driving with people that have road rage. and i love slowing down when i see the person behind me is ragin it up. haha im probably gonna get the shit beat out of me some day but i fuckin hate when people are all up on my ass when im going the speed limit. im not gonna get pulled over just because the person behind me wants to go faster.

15. thanks for the pointer, mom.

16. ^^^ grow up brah

17. wow thats crazy, cause earlier this morning, my best friend and i were on our way to work when this story takes place on a sunny day in March. My friend and I had just blazed a big fat joint in his SUV and we were going for a stoned drive. Along the way, a car stops infront of us in the middle of the road because he was trying to turn left. We didnt move around him because there was not enough room on the side of the road to get around, so we decided to wait. Out of nowhere, we hear a car behind us laying on the horn like its his job. My friend gets angry easy and started flipping out and yelling at this guy "YOU FAGGOT YOU WANT TO STEP OUTSIDE ??" and pulls to the side of the road in a bus stop. The guy who was behind us flies by us going twice the speed limit (he was an old man probably 50 years old driving a Honda FIT.....). Then, unfortunatly for him, he hit a red light up ahead and we pulled up right beside him. I was laughing the whole time because I was blazed. Then the old man rolls his window down and starts calling my friend a bad driver. This causes my friend to call him a long string of names "YOU OLD MAN, I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, PUNK!" and then he spits on the guys car ! After that the guy peeled off in his little car and I laughed for a good fifteen minutes straight.

18. brah?

Last time i checked your white as fuck, featuring a fake ass chain. Therefore removal of the word "brah" from your vocabulary should occur.

19. Brah is for white people too mang. As much as i hate to bring race into it, Brah=white folk, Bruh=Black folk.

But anyone can use a damn word

20. your hostility will end in you being banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.