Old Laser tube pipe

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by cman1888, Dec 21, 2013.

1. I am trying to come up with ideas for a pipe using my old laser engraver tube from a 60 watt CO2 Laser engraver.  I replaced mine and now have an old tube sitting around.  I want to make a water pipe or just a pipe out of the tube and need ideas on how to best do this.  Attached is a picture of what it looks like.  It has a glass tube inside the glass tube.  The inner glass tube is open at each end and the larger outer tube is sealed off at both ends so it just houses the inner tube.  I can't smoke myself since I have a CDL and get tested regularly but I want to make this to either give it away to someone or sell it if it comes out the way I want it to.  I just don't want to throw this sweet ass laser tube away.  The first thing I thought of when I took it out was a pipe.  But not sure if the interest would be there or if it would even make a good pipe.  What do you think?  Any ideas from you guys or ladies that have done this before and have some knowledge of what it would take to make this someone's statement piece would be a huge help.
    View attachment 130691

Attached Files:

2. not really any help but it'd make one hell of a stem...
    Could use it as a barrel to a Ray Gun type bowl, you'd just have to make the rest of it
    [​IMG]

Ray gun ftw