Old korean ceramic communal bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Infinikitty, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Hello! Im hoping y'all can help me. A man brought in a ceramic skull bong. It had plastic tubes that i removed. It was inside a koren chest that was locked and unopenable for 30 years. I'm trying to see if its special or if anyone knows anything about it?
    Tried to post a photo but it won't load. It has no seams its about 9" inches tall. The size of a real human skull. A wooden bowl piece that screws into a metal stem going through the teeth. Eye holes where the tubes came out. A carb on the nose and two extra holes for tubes on the jaw hinge. No signature or brand. Wooden mouth pieces. Pristine.

If anyone can help please let me know!
    Thanks!

2. Probably just a cheap bong dude. Plastic isn't a sign of anything special. Any pics?

3. Its ceramic did you even read the post?

4. sure did. You said it had plastic tubes. Plus cannabis is extremely illegal in Korea and highly looked down on so I dont see it being communal. Sounds like some old basic stoner stuff. Ceramic is usually pretty cheap

5. THERE WE GO GODDAMN how hard does it need to be

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Sorry the goddamn was meant for how hard it is to post pics

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pic makes it look even cheaper. Aluminum down stem. Those bowls are mass produced and still available. . Looks like something you could pick up at a carnival or low end head shop

8. What is that plastic red ring towards the bottom? A carb?

You just dont find plastic on quality or special pieces. Looks like something worth about $40 at a gas station

9. So its a 30+ year old cheap bong? Because it was definitely found in a locked chest from Korea.

10. I'm sure these were very recent even the bowl piece I have in one of my old bongs

cheers/

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yep bro I would say that's probably the case. 30 years isnt that old and all the plastic and ceramic just screams cheap. I was buying cheap bongs 30 years ago and remember similar stuff. As long as you like it who cares though. Its neat just I dont see it being anything special and definetly not communal in the Korean community. Plus that bowl is just mass produced, cheap and still available

12. Just a cheapy!! Low end airbrush job,,cheap stem n bowl

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would get rid of that aluminum downstem if you plan on using it. Heating up aluminum isn't very safe to inhale.
    It has been air brushed too like the other poster mentioned. So it's not super old and probably mass produced at one time

• Like Like x 1