Old games vs New games while high?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DopeSpaceCowboy, Jul 21, 2016.

1. I don't know about you but I love smoking and playing video games! I normally play Xbox One for Fallout 4 or Bo3 Zombies. Red Dead Redemption just came out for backwards compatibility and I've already got 100%! My question is, Do you prefer to play newer games or older games while high? Also, do you listen to any music while you play? I blast Dark Side of the Moon while I play Fallout. Let me know thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yup lol my husband and I always play video games while high. the old ones are still fun af too. We have been trying to teach Our daughter how to play as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Old Games everytime

as a fan of fallout ...I play straight

but them old really old DOS game ...ROCK!!!

the crude and crudly graphics suck, just so bright

very trippy too ...lol

good luck

• Like Like x 3
  4. I'd say older games because newer games whilst high to me is fucking overstimulating. I have a hard time focusing. I'm looking around the world enjoying the scenery and getting a shotgun to the face lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  5. Love em all.. I play everything from super nintendo to ps4... My 360 has recently started getting some love again too. Skate 3 is a phenomenal game to play baked

NBA Jam is a timeless game I could play with my homies all day every day

[​IMG]

Edit: Nah I don't normally listen to music over top of my games. I have a decent sub and it makes games sound awesome. Fighting games in particular sound super impactful. The thud of a hard right hand in UFC 3 sounds exactly like someone threw a raw turkey on my hardwood floor

• Like Like x 4
  6. All very good points, I don't look at new games as overstimulating. I think they are more immersive, especially when smoking beforehand.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I luv super Mario 3 lol my favorite old game ever!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Man I feel like new games suck for the most part and I am not even that old.

I miss my favorite classics like

MegaMan
    NBA Street
    Duke Nukem
    Resident Evil 1&2
    GTA 3
    GTA San Andreas
    Modern Warfare 1,2,&3
    Super Mario Bros
    NBA JAM
    Golden Gun
    Mario Party/ Mario Cart

I miss old games because they were very family friendly or they were even fun to watch.

So far I have a game on my ps4 and that's it because I end up returning all the shit games i buy

• Like Like x 3

9. +1 for Mega Man, Resident Evil (although you left out Resident Evil - Code: Veronica) lol, MW 1,2, and 3 was awesome, Super Mario Bros, 007 Goldeneye (I think you mean), and Mario Cart for sure!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. So.... No Man's Sky will by my ultimate stoner jam for the rest of the year and beyond I can already tell... But that's not until the 9th... This comes out a week before that.... From the art director of Journey... I present you... Abzu

11. Dude r u getting this game? Looks like a trip

• Like Like x 1
  12. Already pre ordered, it's $15 if ur ps plus member

Journey and flower were excellent imo, this one looks like the best yet

• Like Like x 1
  13. i like classic nintendo shit when im baked (although i'll admit its very rare i play any games when im high, im usually out and about). kirbys dreamland, donkey kong 64, super mario 64, and super mario bros 3 are just a few favorites.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Yeah I meant 007 Goldeneye lol, got it confused with the actual golden gun that 1 shot drops everybody haha. I could have gone on and on about other games but I just let my mind think about it for 30 seconds. Playstation 1&2 had some of the best games, like the Warriors and Red Dead Redemption, Metal Gear Solid, etc

Man, I wish they just revamped MW2 or something, these new COD are straight trash, I don't want to be running on walls and jumping 30ft over people. I just want to run, crouch, go prone, and shoot real guns that exist...

• Like Like x 1
  15. I hear you on that man...miss the first modern warfare...so much fun and not the same as it is now....less people and not a need to be the best. Just having fun and playing online with other "real" people instead of just playing the computer lol.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mario kart double dash

• Like Like x 3
  17. My hubby says he feels like he married a teenager because I still play video games, mainly in the late evening or when all my chores are done and it's too rainy to do anything outside. Getting high and zoning on games go hand in hand for me. It's a great way to relax when I have insomnia, which is most nights. I don't have PS4 or Xbox 1 so I can't play Fallout 4 (I want to!) I mostly play Skyrim on my xbox360 and fallout3 on my ps3. I don't listen to music over it though.

18. I have an Xbox One myself and I would recommend it, they are expensive though. Fallout 4 is my "go to" high game. There's so much to do and it looks amazing. Pretty buggy thoygh

19. i love to game baked...but since i am so broke all the time after the kids, wife, animals, and of course my plants..theres not much money left for gaming. im so glad i got ps+..even if the freebies arent the best