Old Fuck Tries To Fire Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crosier5961, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Okay so it's like 9:59 pm and I'm about to slide my name tag to punch out when this old fucker yells across the store demanding I come help him on self check out. So I go over and polity help him. And then this is the conversation that follows.

Him: Everyone here are fucking lazy assholes who don't do anything! You all deserve to be fired.
    Me: excuse me sir? I don't appreciate the way your speaking to me.
    Him: I don't give a shit! Your another lazy prick asshole working here and deserves to be fired and replaced with Simone who actually does something! Plus this bagging area (the one at the self checkout he is at) is messy. (In reality it was neat and cleaned up before he got there) you just sit on your ass all day and do nothing you piece of shit!
    By the time he was done ranting it was already 10:05 and he was done with his order.
    Me: have a nice day sir.
    Him: yeah fuck you!

He then walls over to customer service and tells Jim to fire me! After he leaves Jim walks over to me and we laugh about him as we clean up his mess.

That's when i punched out and ran outside and saw the old fuck loading his groceries in his car. So I approached him and started unbuttoning my vest and taking my tie off and say to him "he old fuck! You wanna say all that suit again to my face? I'm off the clock now so let's fucking do this asshole!"

The scared old fuck hops in his car and drives off like a pussy!

2. What an asshole, haha. I'll bet he didn't think you were clocking out so soon. He didn't want to eat his words.

3. Some people are going to be fucked up no matter what.

But by confronting him you risked your job for real. Next time play it cool with the fool and just let him drive away and go ruin someone else's day.

I am sorry that had to happen to you at the end of a hard day at work.

So now kick it back and get high. :)

4. i like this story and that man must have a lot of trouble sleeping with that much anger

5. [quote name='"Thinker2357"']Some people are going to be fucked up no matter what.

But by confronting him you risked your job for real. Next time play it cool with the fool and just let him drive away and go ruin someone else's day.

I am sorry that had to happen to you at the end of a hard day at work.

So now kick it back and get high. :)[/quote]

Oh I did afterwards lol this happened a few weeks ago. And I wasn't risking anything. I was off clock and he had it coming to him