Ol' School Consoles?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Barrack 0bonga, Feb 14, 2012.

1. My Ps3 died a few weeks ago so I busted out my ol' faithful Super Nintendo Entertainment System. God damn they don't make video games like they used to. All games are awesomely hard, and the RPG's are magnificent. Anyone else rock the Super or any ol' school console?

2. I've been playing my Nintendo GameCube lately. I have Tony Hawks Underground 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Resident Evil Zero and King Kong:cool: I also own a Nintendo 64. X box 360 and PlayStation 3 are cool but the old school systems are pretty sweet too :D:cool::smoke:

3. Every once in awhile I'll bust out the SNES and play some chrono trigger or mortal kombat

4. technology rocks!... I have a Snes and N64 with every game ever made right in my hand with the Galaxy S2, you can even connect a PS3 controller to is and run it through your TV with the HDMI adapter. No more going in the attic to blow the dust of my old stash.

Yes Snes was awsome! Currently rocking Super Ghosts and Ghouls.... oh and LOL at allt he games that are prefixed with super! :)

I recal being blown away by smash tv in the day and least ye forget the killer game of games! Super Street Fighter 2, on a console no less! :)

The golden age :) (Mario Kart needs be mentioned)

5. I've been known to connect my Nontendo to my hd tv and play Dragon Warrior from time to time.

6. nothing like bringing old the good old nintendo and playing some super mario bros. and zelda, still so fun to play and brings back some fond memories

7. Ghost and goblins......never beat it.....still to this day....:mad:

8. I fuckin love SNES! I'm actually planning on hooking up my old system tomorrow, and playing some Donkey Kong Country. Honestly, with all the great advancements in graphics and what not, I still say that the super nintendo is the best system ever made!

9. I have a SNES, it's pretty nice. But my love goes to the Sega Genesis.

10. Dude Genesis defined my childhood.

I was all about the Jurassic Park, Shaq Fu, Sonic, Etc.. Can't really remember them all haha.

Speaking of which, I need to take a trip up to the attic and find my beloved Genesis..

11. ha ha, Shaq Fu!.... Shaq certainly cashed in in the 90's :)