ol' faithfull, the early years

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Necrostophelies, May 19, 2009.

1. #1 Necrostophelies, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    think back to your first year of toking... what was you paraphenalia of choice?

personally i used this stealth bowl that was in the shape of a zippo lighter, popped out of its case and had a little pipe that screwed into the bottom (back, when smoking.) it was pretty reliable and lasted me till i got out of school, got a job and bought my first proper bong.

2. Oh wow, probably just my good buddy's little bowl; first thing I ever hit. Used that and his silver surfer pretty regularly, loved both.

3. Lol, I would take a Mountain Dew soda can and put a dent in the can, poke a few little holes in there and BAM! Just like that I'd have a nice little piece.... ugh, those were the good old days when I could take a couple hits of some mids and be blasted for hours!

4. I guess either a little metal pipe or blunts or joints. But first thing i smoked out of was a bong.

5. #5 paultheghost, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    joints rolled by our wizard.
    fucking wizard can roll joints like a god damned lucky strike.

6. a giant pipe made out of one of those plastic candy-canes filled with candy.

7. rolled everything

8. That takes me back to my first smoking session. I didn't successfully get high that night, but I remember trying to take my first hit out of a bong. Of course, I go and put my mouth over the mouthpiece like I'm sucking some guy's dick..... it was a good laugh for everyone. Damn, that night was rly disappointing. I remember though the weekend after that I went to another friends house where we picked up just a gram and thought it was so much and we rolled like 10 little joints out of it, but I still to this day don't think I've ever been that high.

9. bump

it actually took me about 3 sessions till i really got high since im a large person and we ussualy had 3 or 4 people and only one joint so i had to wait till i got the bowl to get properly high with just one other person

10. I got a glass spoon almost right after I started smoking, I couldnt roll yet and hated smoking out of peices made using tinfoil.

11. Haha first piece I think I ever made was a waterfall bong, I used a salt shaker cap as the bowl (which worked really well) and a 2 litre Polar Seltzer water bottle. Then I started rolling, then I bought some glass.

12. first thing i smoked out of was a bong made of a barcadi bottle and some sockets lol... blunts and joints mostly though, occasional aluminum foil bowl lol, always wanted to smoke out of a roor though.

13. My friends metal pipe.

Then joints and blunts.
    Then Glass. lol.

14. Blunts all day.

15. This fuckin' guys prolly rollin' one right now hahahaha. Pass it.

16. protopipe man, theyre the shit. run for about 20-30 bucks. called mine the brass monkey, the pipe is made from brass. best thing to use if ya cant roll and dont/cant have glass. holds your bud, very little smell, amazing hits. the bowl and cover got heat stained colors on them, blue, green, purple, and a little red. i miss it, i gotta get another soon cause the company is shutting down.
    [​IMG] bowl has a turn able cover, can pack a bowl and it wont come out, snuffs the cherry, and works great to hold. the big tube is a pod that locks in, can hold almost an 8 of finely ground bud. the skinny tube is a poker that locks the pod in, and great for scraping resin and it pops out a trap in the bottom of the bowl for cleaning. the black part is the end of another tube, its the mouth piece.

17. i was and still am mainly about blunts, haha i know this isnt much compaired to some but ive been smoking for 5 years and rolling for 5 years so blunts :smoking:

18. used my friends metal pipe...joints.......and a glass spoon

yeahhhhh

19. dam those days where the best i was 16 and the year was 98 in west phoenix arizona shout out to all my people in the maryvale area. i always had a chrome mini chamber bowl that was given to me as a gift from a seasoned toker to a rookie that didnt know how to roll. i would resinate my trees in the chamber and dam it was bomb i never went anywhere without it. i would also sometimes buy a pack of black and milds and break up an ounce and pack the blacks, me and the homeboys would just walk around the neighborhood visiting different homies smoking without a care. sometimes somebody would say, "ay homie can i hit your black" ? and i would say, "sure" and next thing you know they're like, "what the fuck, hell yea is that bud in there"? and i would be like, " fuk yeah dog" but i only did that to people that i knew didnt have to drop. the best days of my life.

20. My first pipe was amazing. It was prolly like 5 or 6 inches long and really thick. Hit like a champ. Many people liked it.