Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oklahoma Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by phillgrimes, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I just became a member of Grasscity. I am an Oklahoma Political Activist For Marijuana. Just wanted to let you know that Myself and several Oklahoma House Reps are setting down together this week to hammer out a New Marijuana Bill.

Here are my thoughts, and I would Love to have everyone's input before Monday afternoon!

Medical Marijuana #1
    Decriminalization #2
    Legalization #3

What I am really after in the end is you don't get in trouble for 3 oz or less and up to 10 plants no more than 6 being mature. Also ANYONE incarcerated on simple possession would be released and ALL criminal records for simple possession expunged.

We are Expecting Medical Marijuana to pass the House and Senate this year with no problems at all, since the fed has stated that they will not prosecute in states with legal Marijuana laws.

2. The Fed already broke their word, but hopefully their merely saying it will come back to bite them in the ass. :p

Good luck. :)

3. I have a friend VERY High in the White House. He told me this. "The DEA is a bunch of Militant Fucks that need there budget cut and a few of there head people in California fired, Then they will see the light and wake up". There will be a lot of changes this year. Both on the State level in every state and on the Federal level.

My friend is over the Department of Justice. But I can not say names here.

4. #4 vanwinkle241, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009

I would love for this to happen. But seems easier said then done. With marijuana laws and medical stuff happening in this state and in that state I never here anything happening here in Oklahoma. It still seems typical Oklahoma/Bible belt/Southern bull shit.

If there are any recent marijuana related articles online from Oklahoma newspapers I would love to get a link to them as is I am interested in anything marijuana related to here in Oklahoma.

Soon I hope to be involved more in Oklahoma's push for medical cannabis (NORML Chapters). I feel Oklahoma is too far behind in the US....as is Oklahoma just got tattoos and the lottery. In the last few years.

-From Tulsa, medical cannabis supporter

5. And since Oklahoma is really just a small city in North Texas, once it's legalized there, the rest of the state is sure to follow. :p

6. That'd be great, but it seems that OK will be the last to implement better pot laws. Last time I checked NORML, it appeared that OK had some of--if not THE--toughest marijuana penalties: any amount=up to a year in prison. Very, very bad.

I'm from OK, so I know how risky it is to smoke there (especially in small towns where the cops entrap people and such). I sincerely appreciate the efforts of people like yourself and hope that others will be brave enough to stand up for what's right as well.