okay

Discussion in 'General' started by Knockarounds, Aug 1, 2013.

1. im only 11, so what.

2. you look like an old ass 11 year old

3. Freddie Gibbs has explicit content in his music and I would advise your parents against letting you hear such profanity. GROWN FOLK OUT 

:D

4. lol gangster gibbs keeping it real

5. my friend's cat will be turning 21 this December, and my friend who owns the cat will be turning 20 the same month.

6. A lone warrior stands on the edge of a cliff. He looks down into a scorched valley covered with ash and blood. Smoke rises in several places throughout the valley.

Then, it seemed to be covered with green grass with sunlight reflecting off it in the early morning. Dew in the wheat fields shined a perfect gold color. Birds could be heard chirpping in the distance. Smoke rising from the town in the middle of the valley. "Home", he whispers. He cracks a smile. Then it all fades back into the death filled valley. He touches his face. He feels a scar, from the top of his nose, leading to his cheek and then down to his jaw. It's an old scar, from ages past. It brings him back dark and painful memories. A chill goes down his spine.

Then he hears something, someone choking, trying to breathe. He turns around. A fallen soldier lying on the ground reaches his arm out to him. He starts gasping for breath. Then he stops. It's quiet. His arm falls to the ground. The warrior's life fades away. He takes one last look at the warrior and gruesome memories come to him. Screaming and yelling ring in his ears. Visions of monstrous undead haunt him. He finally turns around, after the visions stop. He could see his breath as he exhales.

He looks across the valley and eventually down the steep cliff. All he could see was a fog, then a blue flowing river filled with life and sand covering its banks. The water could be heard as it moved down stream. Then he closes his eyes, draws a long breath, and whispers something, almost mumbling. Death... The wind begins to pick up. He spreads his arms out. He lets the wind take him over the cliff....

7. more like trollcity 

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beaver and blackface are back!!!

nah its b-vice

10. [​IMG]

11. What is this thread...a guy says he's eleven and then nonsense spews from everyone's keyboards. A short story that has seemingly nothing to do with it that is well written. Talk of a black faced beavis and butthead...Grasscity I'm not even high and you don't make sense.

12. [​IMG]

13. Thank you

14. What the fuck is going on im way to high for this am i missing something?

it's like I don't even know you anymore brah :(