Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay to mix weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BAkEd_ZombIe, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Well this is a second question. In my other thread everyone has gotten me to use a glass jar and i can see how noticeably better it is. But Question do you think its okay if i throw my mids in the same jar as my dank. I mean i figure its all going to get smoked anyway.I don't know if the kief from my mids buds might fuck with the kief of the dank for a diffrent high.

2. Itll be fine:cool:

3. It shouldn't hurt anything.

But then again, that's like throwing a turd into a pot of gold. Well, kind of.

4. Stick the different types into different baggies. Then put all the baggies in the jar.

Problem solved!

5. thats what i'm saying/feeling like. I'm like it should be fine but i feel like i'm tainting the dank haha.

6. Totally up to you. Like you said, it's all gonna be smoked anyways.

Personally I like to keep my dank separate from my swag. Kind of taints the smell of it all.

7. Yea, it wouldn't hurt it but I like the idea of keeps imy dank and mids seperate. I like the freash smell of dank anyways and the mids might somewhat change that.

8. I've mixed weed before, yeah I've done it. I'm not proud of it but I've done it, and nothing bad happened.

9. Sometimes I keep a couple high mid nugs in my jar with mostly dank. If I leave it in the jar long enough, the mids start to taste really good and if your bud is a little moist, the mids will get a lot of kief on them. It doesn't really effect my dank though, like it doesn't make it less potent or anything. The mids I get already smell really good anyways, it's never shwaggy with a lot of seeds/stems.

It's a win/win, for me at least.

10. It'll cause a massive, catastrophic explosion.

;) jk,

11. Maybe they'll mate and soon you'll have a jar full of baby nuglets. :smoke:

12. I would mix them, the only way i wouldn't is if one of the weed was really bad. Ive found mixing your weed to be quite nice, and stunts the tolerance issue. But in the long run, its all up to you.

13. Nah dude, it won't mess up the dank. It may make it look a little ratty cause of the mids, but it's not gonna remove any THC or anything.

14. Nothing like a weed salad

15. i love mixing my weed before I smoke all kinds of strains in one blunt sound good to me lol :hello::smoke:

if it was me i do what OP said put them in 2 diff bags and put them in the same jar sounds like the best bet