Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Okay so I need some insight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lilpaypay24, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I've been seeing this guy not exclusively or anything but I've been spending nights there and on weekends we go out and I stay until work on Monday. We've been talking for about a month now and naturally have dreams about the other. So this is what's crazy. The other night I had a dream it was raining and I rode this motorcycle to go to a concert because he was suppose to meet me there. When I got there he was nowhere to be found and I felt so lost and confused. When I woke up I had a text from him before I even told him my dream. He said he had a dream he was trying to get to a concert to see me and it was raining, but there was always some sort of obstacle in the way. It was like the same dream but from two different perspectives. I still can't get over it. Someone needed to know I'm sorry Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. insight on what

3. I think the message is you need to go to a concert together.

I took my woman to See Fleetwood Mac, and Black Sabbath last summer. Before that I had taken her to Metallica in 1998.

4. just as confused as to what it has to do with insight.... maybe OP is thinking inception lol

also, imfrom the 805 area as well:)

5. Does it mean anything? I've never had the same dream with anyone like this. Are our minds on the same level of connection or something? And we do go to concerts together!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. maybe youre just mistaking correlation for cause? who are we to say. why did life happen? a million answers, but you should choose one and turn it into motivation for action OP, im sure like a lot of guys who have a connection with a girl, your guy will love to go out with you

7.  You sound like a felony. o_O