Okay, okay... I know some of you are wondering...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mustard, Jun 6, 2005.

1. No, the girl in my sig is not a picture of me. In fact I'm a guy. No, I wasn't trying to fool anyone, I was hoping the "Would you like to suck my cock?" would hint enough to the fact I'm a guy. The girl in my sig is Quinne from Suicidegirls.com. I have been getting PMs and IMs about it which I thought was funny. However I was informed by toketillyachoke that it's more than just a few people who think it's either me in the picture, or that I'm a girl. So I figured I'd set the record straight.

Now... why do I have her as my sig? Because I think she's hot. It's like someone having a super model or what not as their sig.

2. I must say I am a little disappointed! I thought it was cool that a chick that hot would be posting on a forum for pot! However, at least now we know the truth and were not left saying Damn mustards hot! Am? I the only one who thought it was her(now we know mustard a him) I know for sure there was at least one other person but ill let them come fourth if they want to. The would you like to suck my dick part could have been a hint but I though she(he) had a weird sense of humor.
    but, hey I guess in this day and age the way this world is that the girl in the pic could bring more to the party the expected! (Chicks got a dick) Nevertheless, now we now its quenie not mustard and mustard wants you! to suck his dick

3. Mustard you are right. Quinne is hot!

4. Of course I'm right...

5. yeah i agree w/dbw she is hot
    are they piercings on her face or beauty-spot?

6. Yes, I figured this out after a while. But, Its not like there isn't plenty of other chicks on the board. :)

7. ahem I believe were completely forgeting about the other girl in that photo set :D Regan??? who by the way is WAY hotter than Quinne.... and yes i do have a subscription, and no i havent saved Quinne's fricken 12 photo sets for you yet.... :D

8. piercings. I'll post some pictures...

9. I only want the one with Aiden, I got the other ones. But of course you could still save em all and send em as mine may not be as good of quality. And since you like Reagan, I'll be nice and post her too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. Quinne pwns Reagan....

10. Ive gotten a kick out of peoples posts telling you your hot. Its funny as hell, but pot smokers arent know for their short term memory and im guess most just dont remember your other sig & avatar. Quinne is hot, I saw a short movie about the girl who started and runs suicide girls and she really seems cool. They have a good site them girls rock :D

11. she looks nice ( is she squint-eyed or i am too much high at the moment ..lol)
    these kind of girls always wonder everything in the life,and they are sure about their goals.they don't like to hurry up,they r patient.they don't like talk too much but when they talk ...they can be lion !...lol
    but they are alil afraid to lay oneself open to critism
    these kind of girls r very charming, and they obtain all guys with this charming
    yeah yeah i like girls who trust theirselves ...lol

12. Ok...I just laughed my ass off. :D I've never once thought that Mustard was of the female persuasion and to now see that others did cracks me the hell up. :p I just always saw the hot chick on every post by him. I can't say much, though; people always assume I'm a dude, which also cracks me the hell up. :D

13. I do it was that yellow squigel on a black backround that sorta looked like a gass mask, i thought that rocked cause it was like Mustard/Gass Mask ya know :D but w/e

wow didnt know you could tell all that about a person by thier picuure :D

14. LOL :D

15. Mustard's History of Sigs and Avatar's

1st Gen Avatar: This one is a clothing line logo. The clothing line is Ghast.
    [​IMG]

1st Gen Sig:
    [​IMG]

2nd Gen Avatar:
    [​IMG]

2nd Gen Sig:
    [​IMG]

3rd Gen Avatar:
    [​IMG]

3rd Gen Sig:
    [​IMG]

3rd Gen Sig: (Revised)
    [​IMG]

Misc. Avatar:
    [​IMG]

Misc. Sig:
    [​IMG]

Heres one I made for someone that you guys may know... I like it, he never used it though. I've been tempted to make one for myself using the same image.

[​IMG]

Your not a dude? :rolleyes:

Yeah, it is pretty funny though, isn't it?

16. The last picture of Quinne and that other girl is H O T. Quinne is such a little sex kitten. I was completely infatuated with Rose for a while. I had all of her sets, but our computer crashed and I lost them all. :( Louise was another fav.

I laugh when people think I'm a guy too. I have a pink avatar and before that I was in my avatar. lol

17. LoL Vanilla Ice...

Anyways I like the last picture you posted of the chick :D

18. lol
    also some ppl have asked me " r u chick ?"...lol
    but i confess ,,, i was think that natural mystic was a chick ...LOL
    but he is really nice person in gc like all members in here :)